Just Labradors banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
6,845 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
We've been having storms all day and our satellite went out just before Jordin went on. What did she sing? Was she good?

·
Registered
2,265 Posts
She was incredible! I don't know what song it was but Simon made some comment about it being "over 60 years old". They RAVED over her performance- all three of them.

I love her!

·
Registered
6,845 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Oh man!!! :mad:

I love her too! She's my favorite of the girls. Blake is my favorite of the guys. Oh wait...I guess I didn't get to see the bald guy either.
I forgot about him...LOL. Was he any good?

·
Registered
2,265 Posts
Phil? Ummm...if I remember right, they gave him good reviews too. Apparently after his good performance last week, he had more confidence this week, so he did well.

I missed Blake and Chris- boo! I didn't turn on the tv early enough for Chris, and was in the shower for Blake.

·
Registered
6,845 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
They raved about Chris but I didn't think he did all that well. I think I just need him to move his neck every once in a while. :laugh:
He's so stiff. It's like his chin is pinned to his neck or something. :laugh:

Blake got mixed reviews but I loved his performance. He sang Imagine by John Lennon.

·
Registered
2,265 Posts
Haha @ the neck thing- I'll have to watch for that next time! :D

I'm so non-observant...I never noticed that Melinda had no neck for the loooongest time. I still wouldn't know except that Doyle said something a few weeks ago.

I'm excited for the show tomorrow. I heard that Ellen DeGeneres is cohosting. I really like her. :D

·
Registered
6,845 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
LarrytheLabs Mom said:
Haha @ the neck thing- I'll have to watch for that next time! :D

I'm so non-observant...I never noticed that Melinda had no neck for the loooongest time. I still wouldn't know except that Doyle said something a few weeks ago.

I'm excited for the show tomorrow. I heard that Ellen DeGeneres is cohosting. I really like her. :D
Melinda's lack of neck has bothered John immensely from the start! He just can't get past it! But when they lengthened her hair
and lowered her neckline, it helped TREMENDOUSLY. I thought she looked so beautiful tonight. It always amazes me what they can do
with the appearances of the contestants.

I didn't know Ellen was going to be on! Get out! I love her!

·
Registered
2,265 Posts
I kind of half-watched the Ellen show the other day, and I swear I think she said that!

And YES- Melinda looks so much better lately!!
I'd love to go play in the Idol closet, wouldn't you? ;)

·
Registered
8,793 Posts
Charla said:
They raved about Chris but I didn't think he did all that well. I think I just need him to move his neck every once in a while. :laugh:
He's so stiff. It's like his chin is pinned to his neck or something. :laugh:

Blake got mixed reviews but I loved his performance. He sang Imagine by John Lennon.
Oh man, I actually LOL'd on that one. I have written "LOL" numerous times, but that time I actually did!!!

I can't stand that guy!!! And they always rave about him!! AARRRGGHH!!!

·
Registered
242 Posts
Jordin gave me goosebumbs...she sang "when you walk thru the dark, hold your head up high...and don't be afraid of the night.." She is a beautiful, amazing 17 year old.

What does everyone think about the giving part back? I voted tonite for the first time this year because I like the giving back part. Hope all the money goes to the right places. I will give some money tomorrow nite too.

Julie

·
Registered
6,845 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
You know....at first I thought it was kind of gimmicky....and who knows, maybe it WAS a gimmick at first. But I truly believe that once they went there and saw it for themselves, it moved them.
Tonight's show made it all more real for me. And now I believe that there is integrity behind what they're trying to do...whether they started off trying to do it for the right reasons or not. Or I could
just be really naive and gullible..lol.

I actually would have voted tonight too, but we lost satellite reception. I hope they raise a boat-load of money!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts