Just Labradors banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
3,514 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My assistant manager and I were looking for some new dog toys and wanted to see what some of them looked like before ordering. The name of the company was "Silly Squeakers" so we did a web search. They had some cute stuff.
Then we came across this !!!!!!!!!!!

Abandoned at birth, the Poops could not understand why no one would want them. Alone, in the hot sun, they were left to dry out with no hope of survival. With each passing dog they hoped that they would not be so dried out that no one would recognize them as they sniffed looking to find their own family. Good fortune fell upon the Poops when a rain storm washed them into a storm drain where they were able to float their way to a store near you. Please adopt Mini or Mr. Poops and give them the family they deserve. Reunite them with a dog that wants to put the Poops in their mouth and squeak them with the unconditional love only a dog could provide. Size: Mini Poops is approximately 5" tall and 1 1/4" in diameter and Mr. Poops is approximately 10" tall and 2" in diameter. Mini and Mr. Poops Toys are made of durable, non-toxic rubber. The facial art is molded into the rubber and will not come off when chewed.

I laughed so **** hard. It was just what I needed.

·
Registered
113 Posts
Oh my God!!! That is hilarious and no, I'm not ordering one for my guy. He doesn't eat poo and I don't want him to start...which would be my fear, after playing with a toy that looks like dog sh!t!!!

Bev.

·
Registered
21 Posts
This is horrible, considering what I just went through. My dog apparently ate some poop when she was out earlier. She just yakked up a large pile of poop-smelling stuff. Hubster and I got it all cleaned up, sprayed, wiped, etc. and everyone was settled back down when she yakked again.

I don't have a weak stomach, but that was some nasty sh!t!

·
Registered
8,330 Posts
Hehe- Caleb got a Mr Poops for Christmas. He absolutely loves it. Unfortunately, the pitch of the squeak bothers Ken, tho. So Mr Poops now lives in the training bag. I have to say, it took me quite awhile to be able to touch Mr Poops without feeling the need to wash my hands afterwards.

·
Registered
3,424 Posts
OMG, I need to know where to buy those, I have a friend whose dog eats poop, and it would be a great (pardon the pun) gag gift.

·
Registered
44,122 Posts
LOL!!!!!!!!!! I love it!!!!!!!!!!

Sue, where did you get yours? Don't tell me Eddie sells 'em? :D

·
Registered
44,122 Posts
No Amy. I bought it at Pet Value in Mansfield.
That's good. Eddie would have marked the price up 80% anyway. :rolleyes:

·
Registered
869 Posts
Yuck! My senior lab Clarence is a poop eater, I have to very quick with the "pick up"! I don't want Shane picking up his bad habit.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts