Just Labradors banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
44,122 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Frankie will be neutered on Thursday May 31st. I wanted to do it sooner, but we're taking the boys to the shore the week of 05/20 and with the 2 week healing time (for the sutures) they didn't have anything else open. Since he's 2, he has to go in for pre-surgery blood work on the 16th.

·
Registered
44,122 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Bye-bye, McFlappers.
LOL!!!!! ;D
I know he'll be fine. I just can't see him staying completely calm. I made the appointment for a Thursday so I can take Friday off and spend the 3 days with him. I'll have to get some marrow bones for him. That should keep his mind off the McFlappers. :)

·
Registered
28,830 Posts
I'm laughing because you've agonized over this forever.
At least "the boys" will have one last dip in the sea. :)

·
Registered
44,122 Posts
Discussion Starter #6

·
Registered
44,122 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Frankie is 2, Tucker is 6. Tuck was neutered when he was 2, too. :)

·
Registered
523 Posts
You'll be glad you did it Amy. He'll be fine. Sammie says he won't worry about his brother though cause Frankie is tough like him . ;D Now they will match too. 8)

·
Registered
9,503 Posts
I didnt think I would be nervous when Emma went in for hers, but I was. And everyone told me she would be fine and they were right!
It's natural to worry though. Im sure he will do fine too. and marrow bones were a God send when Emma was recovering.
She was reserved...not her usual rambunctuous self for 3 days, and then wanted to go full speed like she always does.
So the bones came in handy to occupy her and keep her quiet.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts