Just Labradors banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
3,753 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
A man knocked on the door and I hid and pretended that I wasn't home (Nick's not here). Now he's at the neighbors, cutting down a tree or something. Boomer is very perturbed.

I was going to go to the gym, but now I can't leave...I don't want him to see me. :-[

·
Registered
13,418 Posts

I was stuck in the house yesterday because the Mormon's were out saving souls on my street.

·
Registered
28,830 Posts
Oh Janna! Oh I feel for you. I am that way if Tudor is ever gone and I am home alone. I don't care if it's a woman or a child at the door. I just won't respond.

Here... hold my hand sweetheart. We'll be fine together.

·
Registered
3,753 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I don't care if it's a woman or a child at the door. I just won't respond.
Me too!! They can even have Girl Scout cookies and I still won't answer.

I think it's partly because I don't feel like wrestling back a 95 lb mass of excitement...people always think he's going to eat them or something. And also, I just become very hermity when Nick's not home. :-\

·
Registered
28,830 Posts
Yes... I have the ready-to-go excuse that I've got a 7 pack at my back and don't want them to charge the door. I always hope God forgives me if the person may really be in need. :-\

·
Registered
4,595 Posts
I'm the same way when Jason isn't home. Hope he leaves soon.

D

·
0 Posts
IMO, Unless he had an appointment to see you then you are under no obligation to answer the door.

I did that often when my kids were little --- go away, I just got them to sleep!!!

·
Registered
3,753 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
:-[ :-[ He came back when my hubby got home. Apparently he lives down the street and got some of our mail. And it wasn't even the same guy that was cutting down trees...just a weird coincidence that they were both short bald men. :-[ Now I feel bad.

·
Registered
12,586 Posts
haha!

I hide from people all the time. We're quirky artists. We're supposed to be reclusive. 8)

1 - 10 of 10 Posts