Just Labradors banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
K

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I haven't been able to breath for 3 days because of the cotton trees. At times when the wind is light the lawns will look like it has snowed.. I have been up ever 2 hours for the last 2 nights because I cant breath. Nothing helps!!
I'm tired and I don't know if I should take a nap or clean house (my grandpa will be here late tonight and over to my house tomorrow)..

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Take a nap!! You need the rest. I hope you are feeling better soon.

·
Registered
23,457 Posts
Sleep is more important. Grandpa is coming to see YOU, not your house - so he'll be disappointed if you are too tired to enjoy the visit.

K

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
AmazonGold said:
Grandpa is coming to see YOU, not your house
Man I wish this was true!! Him and his wife (NOT my grandma) are coming up from AZ to sell their house so they never have to come back up here. Her family has all moved down to AZ and so there is no need to come back up to Wyoming. He has never been a grandpa (to be honest we don't call him grandpa we call him by name).
He could sell the wife and stay here and I would be okay with that!! I'm sure her ex husband wouldn't mind taking her back since they spend so much time together when they are up here anyway!!

I tried to lay down but my mom decided I needed to go make popsicles for Kaden. Its to late now to lay down I wouldnt go to sleep tonight.. Anyone wanna come make cookies with me??

1 - 4 of 4 Posts