Just Labradors banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
26,306 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
This is not what I was suppose to spray in my hair!!

I meant to grab this

As of the moment I can't tell the difference...I thought it would make my hair oily but I can't tell yet and it's not any darker...LOL!!

I guess next time I will drink more coffee before getting ready.... :crazy:

·
Registered
44,122 Posts
LOLOLL!!! I would have had to get back in the shower and rewash!!

·
Registered
44,122 Posts
Ick, I can't stand for anything to be in my hair. That would make me CRAZZZZYYYY!!!!

·
Registered
13,524 Posts
LOL!

My husband used the bathroom at his parent's house 10+ years ago, and thought his hair looked funny so he looked under the sink and found a pump bottle of hairspray. Fixed his hair, and came back out. He smelled funny, and I asked him what it was. He said he used hairspray in the bathroom. His mom said, "That isn't hairspray it's Murphy's Oil Soap (she had put some in an old hairspray bottle)."

·
Registered
26,306 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
LOL!

My husband used the bathroom at his parent's house 10+ years ago, and thought his hair looked funny so he looked under the sink and found a pump bottle of hairspray. Fixed his hair, and came back out. He smelled funny, and I asked him what it was. He said he used hairspray in the bathroom. His mom said, "That isn't hairspray it's Murphy's Oil Soap (she had put some in an old hairspray bottle)."
HAHAHA...ok that would be much worse.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.