Just Labradors banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
6,548 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just signed up for lessons. :) A friend and I are doing a 4-session women only class.

I'll wait till after those to decide anything about the clubs.

·
Registered
6,114 Posts
That's a good plan. I hope you enjoy it; it's a great game/obsession, and you can pretty much play it forever.

·
Registered
13,524 Posts
That is a good idea. Have fun, and relax (it makes it easier). I love golf, and have been playing since I was a little kid. I used to play with my family when we were kids, and now I play with my husband and kids all of the time. I also love to get my girlfriends together and go out in the evening for some "therapy". Golf is a great game (if you don't take it too seriously).

·
Registered
4,824 Posts
Golf is a great game (if you don't take it too seriously).
Debi, could not have said it better! When you start taking it too seriously, you lose the fun aspect of it.

GolfgirlRobin, you make a very good point, golf is sport you can pretty much play all your life.

Years ago I asked a co-worker what was so much fun about golf (obviously this was pre my starting to play). He explained golf is the only sport where you can actually play on the same courses that the professionals do. That is if you can afford the greens fees, cause some of them are steep.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts