Discussion Starter #1
I've already eaten lunch.
I have no snacks.
It's only 1:45.

I'm going to die here.

·
Registered
7,129 Posts
Um...drink lots of water! Even though that never helps, sorry.

I just ate half my foot long sub and have already decided I need the other half...so I'm no help! I eat constantly and a good half of my desk looks like a vending machine...haha.

·
Registered
44,122 Posts
Yea, I've been eyeing up my graham crackers for the last 10 minutes.

·
Registered
16,129 Posts
Ugh. I was in the same boat as you yesterday. I was doing fine. And then someone came back from a meeting with a box of donuts.

Hope that doesn't happen to you, because let me tell you, all of my willpower was exhausted by the time those **** donuts showed up. <burp>

·
Registered
6,548 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I would cut somebody for a donut.

·
Registered
11,362 Posts
Do you want my sinus infection? Something about eating and breathing through your mouth is really tiring. Plus, you can't taste your food. I think I've lost 3 lbs this week.

·
Registered
7,129 Posts
My problem with having snacks as a back up is that sometimes I get bored and go ahead and eat the snacks...lol. Every once in awhile I will find something I've forgotten, usually hard candy, and then it's like Christmas!

I ate my other sandwich and now I am horribly thirsty...I think at this point I would rather be hungry!

·
Registered
6,548 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
I just remembered that I had leftover movie theater popcorn in the car and it is delicious!

·
Registered
5,211 Posts
I am too.

I am on an orange kick. I only bought four on Sunday and they are all gone. :(

And chocolate would be good right now. But alas, we have none.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts