Just Labradors banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
7,781 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just started my farm last week. I can't earn money fast enough. I want to by a barn and a chicken coop. :crazy:
Thanks to everybody who is sending me gifts.

·
Registered
6,990 Posts
I am addicted myself. We went to a movie yasterday after work and SU asked if I wanted to stop and get dinner. I said no because I had to get home and harvest before my crops died.

If only I could get enough $$ to but a barn!!

·
Registered
4,075 Posts
I started out the same way .. after you make your farm bigger and keep plowing and planting until most of your farm is being plowed and planted everyday.. it gets less exciting. I still send my gifts, plants gifts and harvest trees. I await the arrival of eggs, a fence or two etc

·
Registered
29,548 Posts
Get yourself a bigger farm. You can do that in settings when you're on your farm. Plant strawberries and tomatoes. Each day plant a bit more and harvest a bit more. I went down to $0 a few times as I built my farm. If you're patient, you can end up with the whole farm planted and then you can plant the 3 day crops and give your aching hand a break.

·
Registered
23,457 Posts
Paula said:
I just started my farm last week. I can't earn money fast enough. I want to by a barn and a chicken coop. :crazy:
Thanks to everybody who is sending me gifts.
Are we Friends? If not, Friend me (same name on there) and I will send you lots of trees so you can start harvesting more from the trees, too.

CJs Mom said:
I am addicted myself. We went to a movie yasterday after work and SU asked if I wanted to stop and get dinner. I said no because I had to get home and harvest before my crops died.

If only I could get enough $$ to but a barn!!
Same here - I think I have you on my list, but check to make sure.

·
Registered
7,781 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
AmazonGold we are friends and you already send me gifts and I send you gifts daily. ;)

·
Registered
23,457 Posts
Okay. ;) I forget who all is on there that I send gifts too. I need to make a 'gift list' like Laura said, as soon as I can figure it out!

1 - 15 of 15 Posts