Just Labradors banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
13,130 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
NOT!!! :mmph: I got my new territory at work and I am $5k in the hole for new sales for January!Why do I have to take the credits from another rep?!! :rant: This is bull&^%$!!!!!!

·
Registered
13,130 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
What do you do? That doesn't sound fair.
Sales. I sell reference databases to libraries. The rep in the states before me had a bunch of credits and I get to eat them. So not fair. You get the good with the bad. I am getting the bad. As usual...

·
Registered
13,524 Posts
That sucks, and makes no sense! Sorry, hope things get better. Did you leave an credits in your last territory that the new rep is going to get stuck with? Might make you feel better if you aren't alone in that mess. :)

·
Registered
44,122 Posts
Ooooo Pam! That is NOT FAIR!!! Why do they get "credits" anyway?

·
Registered
13,130 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
No I left them sales actually. They would usually get a credit because a larger group purchased it for them and this is their unused portion of their subscription. It sucks!

·
Registered
13,130 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Now I will get from my boss, "you can do it! You always do well!" Failing is not an option for me. Last year sucked for everyone so I was not alone. We were all glad to start over this year.

·
Registered
10,664 Posts
Now I will get from my boss, "you can do it! You always do well!" Failing is not an option for me. Last year sucked for everyone so I was not alone. We were all glad to start over this year.
Wow I hate starting out from behind........Oh wait...... that IS my job. I'm the engineering version of the "Cleaner". I get called in after some one makes a bloody mess, straighten it out and move on to the next castrophy(speeled poorly and proud of it). Just once I would not like to walk into a turdstorm. I do like the job security though. There are enough incompetents to keep me very busy. Besides, no one is beating a path to try to take my job from me. Getting someone to accompany me on a trip is like asking if they wouldn't mind volunteering as a firing squad target.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts