Just Labradors banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
K

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Jacey did her first butt tuck in the house today!! (and is doing it in the bedroom as I type this). It was so funny!! I was down on the floor fixing a bike for Kaden (he wont know I got it for him till tomorrow morning SHH). Out of no where Jacey lets out this little dog bark and butt tucks from the front door to the other end of the living room into the kitchen to where I feed her and back again. It was SOOO funny. Then Dakota thought she would try it and butt tucked from the front door down the hall and back.. I had to stop what I was doing and laugh! ;D

·
Registered
10,258 Posts
Sweet. Remington has almost done a butt tuck... he's just not quite there yet. He has discovered his tail in the last two days, and that's a hoot to watch :)

K

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
raian said:
He has discovered his tail in the last two days, and that's a hoot to watch :)
Jacey has found everyones tail but her own. I think she likes the cats tail most of all lol

·
Registered
12,586 Posts
:D :D :D

Oh, a butt tuck is always to be fully enjoyed! One must stop everything one is doing and savor every moment of the butt tuck! They are over so quickly, but oh so entertaining!

I wish they happened more often...but I suppose because I see them so rarely it makes them a very special treat. :p

1 - 5 of 5 Posts