Just Labradors banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
531 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I had to have a procedure at my doctor's office today and need to rest and take it easy for the next couple of days. Looks like I have a perfect excuse to spend countless hours on this board ;)

·
Registered
4,802 Posts
Are you in pain? Can you drink? 'cause I've got a nice glass of red wine for you if you aren't on painkillers. :)

·
Registered
531 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I am not in pain really....just a little discomfort. I can't drink b/c the procedure I had has to do with trying to get pregnant!! I am hoping that if everything goes well I won't be able to enjoy that glass of wine for about nine months :)

·
Registered
4,802 Posts
blacklab1973 said:
I am not in pain really....just a little discomfort. I can't drink b/c the procedure I had has to do with trying to get pregnant!! I am hoping that if everything goes well I won't be able to enjoy that glass of wine for about nine months :)
HUURRRAAAHHHh!

How exciting for you!

Have you started your prenatal vitamins?

·
Registered
531 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Momma to J and A said:
Have you started your prenatal vitamins?
Yes, my doctor had me start on those a few months ago when we began this whole process. We will know in two weeks if the procedure worked or not so please keep me in your thoughts!

·
Registered
4,802 Posts
You are for sure in my thoughts and prayers...Stick little bean, stick!

Oh, and check your PMs. :)

·
Registered
870 Posts
GOOD LUCK!! Here's to wishing for all to go well. We'll all keep you company while you hang out and rest.

·
Registered
8,752 Posts
Hoorah!!! Another forum baby!! :D

Good luck, thinking good uh... um... embryo attaching and growing thoughts?? ;)

·
Registered
282 Posts
Sending good thoughts your way ;D

Hubby's brother and his wife have been having procedures done as well... it was announced on Mother's Day that it finally took. YEAH!! SIL isn't out of the woods yet, but we're all praying this is the "one". :)

Wish I could share the luck I had with everyone that needs it. Hubby and I didn't even have to think about it..... 3 kids within about 4.5 years......I thought if hubby heard "guess what" one more time, he might croak. ;D ;)

·
Registered
531 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Mads Mom said:
Sending good thoughts your way ;D

Wish I could share the luck I had with everyone that needs it. Hubby and I didn't even have to think about it..... 3 kids within about 4.5 years......I thought if hubby heard "guess what" one more time, he might croak. ;D ;)
LOL!!! When I was in high school the I baby sat for a family that became like my 2nd family. They had three kids and with every single one she swore up and down that they had used means to prevent it. If only I was so lucky but we are both very positive that it will happen so we just keep thinking positive thoughts!

·
Registered
282 Posts
hehe... my mom used to always say that all I'd have to do is sneeze.... umm.. don't think so, LOL.

It's funny, before each of my boys, something had happened. Before Kurt, I misscarried (was preg 3 weeks later... :eek:), before Nick, I had my appendix removed...preg about 3 weeks later also.... and then with Kate.... well.... something obviously didn't work somewhere ;D Still tease hubby, when I told him I thought I was preg. again (at the time Nick was only like 9 or 10 months old).. he actually said... "how the hell did that happen?" DUH!! :eek: ;D

·
Registered
2,115 Posts
**Sending baby vibes your way!!!** ;D ;D ;D

I had to have that same procedure done and my son
is now 15 months old!! So I really really hope it works for you!!

·
Registered
4,595 Posts
aww...sending you a ton of baby vibes! My BIL and SIL are going through the same thing. I hope I'll have a new niece or nephew in a few months!

·
Registered
10,664 Posts
Beaming good luck wishes your way!

·
Registered
9,503 Posts
Lots of good thoughts being sent your way...

My DH and I went through the fertility process so if you want to chat about it, drop me a PM and I'll give you my Email.

From hystersalpinograms? spelling lol all the way to being there the morning of the IVF procedure, and chickening out. ::)

1 - 20 of 23 Posts