Just Labradors banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
with weighing myself! :eek: ::)

I need to put that scale away. I must stand on that thing 4-5 times a day!

·
Registered
2,265 Posts
Me too! I just think it's fun to see it change. I'll weigh when I wake up, before I take a shower, after I come back from a walk, when I get dressed, etc.

I don't take it too seriously, though. My WW weigh-ins are really the only ones that count.

·
Registered
6,676 Posts
I have learned to stay away from the metal monster except when I go to WW. I weigh in once a week. I like not stressing about it.

·
Registered
2,718 Posts
I use to never weigh myself-only once a week at JC- then I went to weighing myself 5-6 times a day- now I never want anything to do with the scale. It's funny how you change

·
Registered
1,347 Posts
I weigh once each week ... on Friday mornings. I got into this habit when I was working ... I figured it was motivational because I usually stuck to my points during the work week so, chances are, Friday morning was going to be my best weight. And, if I did manage to sabatoge my points over the weekend, that would be undone by the time I weighed-in on the following Friday. :eek: ;)

·
Registered
13,418 Posts
I weigh myself twice a day. Once in the morning and again before bed. It's a compulsion.

·
Registered
6,645 Posts
I used to be obsessed with it too. I put a scale in my kitchen (people were always tripping over it) and I would weigh myself all the time. I try to only do it once a week now.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts