Just Labradors banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
6,114 Posts
I hope it's true. Even he would never have the balls to try and make the big political comeback with her by his side and the spectre of the soon to be dead ex-wife hanging over him. That's a win for the American public.

·
Registered
21,715 Posts
Nothing changes the fact that he is, and always will be a total POS! I agree with Robin if it keeps him out of the political arena-go for it!

·
Registered
2,697 Posts
I hope it's true. Even he would never have the balls to try and make the big political comeback with her by his side and the spectre of the soon to be dead ex-wife hanging over him. That's a win for the American public.
He's scum, but for some reason the American public is forgiving of scum. He's still young and who knows in a few years.....20? years ago Newt Gingrich was basically Edwards - cheating on wife who had cancer, serving her divorce papers while she was in hospital [no child we know of] and look at him now. He's back and respected. So scum yes, write him off completely, who knows.

·
Registered
4,486 Posts
sad thing is how "mistresses" never think this man that cheated on his wife will EVER cheat on them. oh no...they are soul mates and will live happily forever after. yeh, right....
as dr. phil would say...good indication of future behavior is past behavior....it WILL happen...just a matter of time. :) *whistles*
i hope elizabeth beats her cancer and lives long and well ...

·
Registered
2,697 Posts
sad thing is how "mistresses" never think this man that cheated on his wife will EVER cheat on them. oh no...they are soul mates and will live happily forever after. yeh, right....
as dr. phil would say...good indication of future behavior is past behavior....it WILL happen...just a matter of time. :) *whistles*
i hope elizabeth beats her cancer and lives long and well ...
Yeah, they seem shocked when they find out they aren't the only other woman, or even the first other woman.

·
Registered
13,524 Posts

·
Registered
1,619 Posts
She is a homewrecking tramp and he is a POS...perfect together! I feel bad for Elizabeth, but I feel REALLY bad for their kids...how embarrassing!

·
Registered
3,915 Posts
John Edwards is amazing. What a tool. I hope he goes away and stays away. Just because he was sort of close to being our Vice President doesn't mean we care about him now. Then again, I guess enough people do care about who he's going to marry/cheat/fertilize next to buy the magazine, otherwise they wouldn't publish it. His rapid decent from political power to total douche bag should be featured on failblog.org.

·
Registered
44,122 Posts
He proposed to her before he is divorced? Oh wait, Paul did that with me..... :whistle:

·
Registered
44,122 Posts
I just realized who he reminds me of from that picture of him - ET!!

·
Registered
6,114 Posts
He's scum, but for some reason the American public is forgiving of scum. He's still young and who knows in a few years.....20? years ago Newt Gingrich was basically Edwards - cheating on wife who had cancer, serving her divorce papers while she was in hospital [no child we know of] and look at him now. He's back and respected. So scum yes, write him off completely, who knows.
I think the difference is that New was known to be kind of a ****. What he did was more or less in keeping with what people already expected of him. Not true of Edwards. People bought into the whole devoted family thing, the dead kid, new babies and the caring but dying of cancer wife. He fooled people, and I don't think the American people have a high tolerance for being made a fool.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts