Registered
3,895 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Bunny No No died today
suddenly, unexpectedly and seemingly peacefully

I posted about a month ago when we welcomed him to the family

http://forum.justlabradors.com/showthread.php?t=2071&highlight=angora

all was normal all was good
I have lived with rabbits for years and have caught minor ailments quickly and serious ones too - I have pulled rabbits through GI statis, sludge, treated bunnies with pasterella...I understand prey animals desire to appear healthy at all costs
I really can't figure out what I missed .. he was eating, drinking, pooping and urinating normally...

I am devastated
I lead a blessed and cursed life at the moment ...
so fortunate in so many ways so ridiculously full of loss and grief in others...

I am SO sick of it all - for paddysmum, for 3tailswagging for all of you who have lost or will lose someone you love soon..

·
Registered
10,258 Posts
Just reading this. So sorry to hear about your bunny. Perhaps it had a heart problem? I've known dogs that have simply dropped over dead, and it was found later they had heart problems that had not been detected.

God Speed Bunny No No.

·
Registered
12,420 Posts
I'm so sorry. Buns are just such an unique pets, I'm truly sorry for your loss. (my daughter has 2 Buns, 1 lop and 1 rex. They are so cute, and quirky.)

·
Registered
3,895 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Our last house bunny lived to be 14 - she was a huge part of the family ... I really expected Bunny No No to be the same - sometimes life seems very unfair - and now is one of those times - a lot of loss all around me ...
(18 year old cat, aunt, 8 year old cat, 14 year old rabbit, 6 week old kitten and now Bunny No No not to mention the loss of an uncle (by his choice) and my step dad to dementia - I want off the grief bus) nothing compared to so many but too much for me

·
Registered
5,276 Posts
I'm so sorry :(

·
Registered
11,079 Posts
I am sorry to hear about Bunny No-No. Hop free, little one.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts