Just Labradors banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts
T

·
Guest
Joined
·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
And all I want to do is go somewhere dark and cry right now. I come in and out of these moods sometimes and today I am in it. I have 2 and half hours to go. I have already emailed Cody and perpared him so that he doesnt ask questions.


Do you ever just fall into a bad mood? Nothing ever works or helps. Just need to be alone for a few.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
4,287 Posts
Me too!I am right there with you Sam. Today I am just very SAD.

I am getting my period tomorrow so I am very tired.
I scratched up our brand new car last night while washing it.
I am getting tired of taking care of these baby kittens. I feel like I can't do a **** thing for myself, such as go out to lunch or go anywhere after work because I have to go right home to feed them.
and to top it off I just found out my mom is at the hospital because she has chest pains and is sweaty. They are doing an EKG.
 
T

·
Guest
Joined
·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Yeah my period is next week. But I am always like this the week before. I cry at everything. You can say something to me in a joking matter and I will start to cry.

I am very sad today and I dont like it. And I know when I get home COdy is going to ask over and over again what is wrong with me. But I never want to talk about it I just want to be left alone. I wish I was home right now. I would get in the bed pull the shades closed and watch a movie with the dog.

Instead I am here at work and I keep going to the bathroom every few mins to cry. I cant wait for my yearly to come around so I can tell him about this. I hate it and have always been like this.
 
B

·
Guest
Joined
·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I feel for you guys.

I was like that yesterday and Scott asked me if I'd taken my meds. To be fair he doesn't know what a f'd up thing that is to say to me so I attempted not to go off. I just didn't talk to him the rest of the night.

I'm still pissed today and am writing him a letter so I don't cry or yell at him tonight.

I say we go get some movies, some junk food go home and just chill. The world can just go away so all of us can have a good cry. Whattaya say?

(I hope your mom is ok - keep us posted...sending good thoughts!)
 
T

·
Guest
Joined
·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Yeah Cody kind of made me mad this morning. I think that with him kind of set it off. And of course I am like you I will send him a email to keep from getting really upset in front of him. I hope that when I get home he is all about playing video games and I can just go to the bedroom and be alone for a little while before dinner and work out.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
20,085 Posts
I'm fairly certain there's not a single comment I could make in this thread that wouldn't result in my testicles being ripped off.

Thusly, I will back out and leave you ladies to your private time....
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
4,287 Posts
WeHeartLabs said:
Sam... I hope your Mom is ok....let me know when you hear how the tests went, please. Saying a prayer for her.
Thanks Susan, she's right around the corner from you at St Mary's.
Apparently the EKG came back ok now they are doing a chest Xray
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
21,715 Posts
dweck said:
I'm fairly certain there's not a single comment I could make in this thread that wouldn't result in my testicles being ripped off.

Thusly, I will back out and leave you ladies to your private time....
I'm with you Dan, luckily though I don't have testicles they could rip off! I'm just a women that really doesn't get it! Funny thing is I take more crap for being insensitive then any man would ;)- so I also shall slide out of this thread......
 
B

·
Guest
Joined
·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Momma to J and A said:
BudGirl8 said:
I was like that yesterday and Scott asked me if I'd taken my meds.
Rudest. statement. ever. :mad:
Oh Jenn...you have no idea how hard it was for me not to cry... but I have to try to cut him some slack as he has NO idea what he did wrong so I'm at the 2 page limit telling him. This is the first time he's ever done anything remotely resembling hurtful so I'm attempting to not flip my lid. This is difficult. How do you tell someone you love that they were a complete ass*** and not ruin a relationship? I'm using "I" statements and not "you" statements and all that...not laying guilt trips, just being factual...yadda yadda yadda. I really just want to tell him that it feels like he kicked me in the stomach with one little question.

Anyway...sorry for the hijack Sam. Maybe a workout will get the endorphins kicked in and you'll feel better.

And Sam (other Sam!) I'm glad the EKG came back ok, hopefully the chest X-ray will give them something to go from. If she was clammy and sweaty it might've been some kind of anxiety thing...chest pain, sweaty, clammy...I got that way when I was panicking once. Strange but true. Many tests later that's the best they came up with. Anyway, I hope she feels better soon.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
13,529 Posts
BudGirl8 said:
Momma to J and A said:
BudGirl8 said:
I was like that yesterday and Scott asked me if I'd taken my meds.
Rudest. statement. ever. :mad:
Oh Jenn...you have no idea how hard it was for me not to cry... but I have to try to cut him some slack as he has NO idea what he did wrong so I'm at the 2 page limit telling him. This is the first time he's ever done anything remotely resembling hurtful so I'm attempting to not flip my lid. This is difficult. How do you tell someone you love that they were a complete ass*** and not ruin a relationship? I'm using "I" statements and not "you" statements and all that...not laying guilt trips, just being factual...yadda yadda yadda. I really just want to tell him that it feels like he kicked me in the stomach with one little question.

Anyway...sorry for the hijack Sam. Maybe a workout will get the endorphins kicked in and you'll feel better.

And Sam (other Sam!) I'm glad the EKG came back ok, hopefully the chest X-ray will give them something to go from. If she was clammy and sweaty it might've been some kind of anxiety thing...chest pain, sweaty, clammy...I got that way when I was panicking once. Strange but true. Many tests later that's the best they came up with. Anyway, I hope she feels better soon.
It's called a good swift kick in the balls followed by "Oooops, I seem to have forgotten my meds today">
 
B

·
Guest
Joined
·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
*grin*

I think Billie took care of that for me last night when she attacked in the middle of the night. Dropped him like a rock. Maybe she didn't get him in the cajones but she sure as hell dropped him. Pretty hilarious stuff...that's my girl!!
 
1 - 17 of 17 Posts
Top