Just Labradors banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
3,414 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
with my neighbor's John Deere riding lawn mower. I may never push mow again. (I do about 3-4 acres).

Once again, I am such a red-neck!

·
0 Posts
Don't you know that men have secret fantasies of seeing women riding lawn tractors??!!

Of course, that fantasy also involves us sitting on the porch drinking a beer while watching a woman riding a lawn tractor. 8)

Oh, and nudity..don't forget the nudity.

;D ;D ;D

·
Registered
10,664 Posts
2LabsInNEPA said:
Don't you know that men have secret fantasies of seeing women riding lawn tractors??!!

Of course, that fantasy also involves us sitting on the porch drinking a beer while watching a woman riding a lawn tractor. 8)

;D ;D ;D

Everymans fantasy,Mark.

A few years back my friend bought a Ferris Zero turn mower. I will secretly admit, this thing was really sweet! Any ways, he installed a cd player and cup holder since he mows a tremendous part of his property. One day, I get a very excited phone call from him. He tells me he is sitting in his truck about 300 yards from his house crying tears of joy. His wife is on the mower, a beer in the cup holder,happily jamming to her tunes and mowing the lawn. And to think there are some who say there is no God!

·
Registered
23,457 Posts
My mom used to love mowing the several acres around the property in PA on the riding mower, Walkman at her waist and headset on. ;D That was her escape from my Dad, the housework, etc.

·
Registered
7,129 Posts
LOL! I can't believe you push mow that much acreage! We have a lousy 3/4 acre and we have a John Deere. I'm not allowed to touch it, though.

·
Registered
4,595 Posts
AmazonGold said:
My mom used to love mowing the several acres around the property in PA on the riding mower, Walkman at her waist and headset on. ;D That was her escape from my Dad, the housework, etc.
That's exactly why I do the yard work, lol I only have a push mower though...

·
Registered
16,679 Posts
Anything John Deere is fun :p

I personally enjoy riding around in our friends Gator 4x4 lol

·
Registered
4,463 Posts
2LabsInNEPA said:

;D ;D ;D
Well "normal" men anyway!!!

·
Registered
10,007 Posts
When I have to mow a lot at our farm I prefer the 1959 Massey Ferguson and the 6 foot bush hog, not only 6 foot at a swath, but can often use 3rd gear, that sucker will chew up a wooden fence post and spit it out. ;D The only thing better than power is more power. ;D

1 - 12 of 12 Posts