Just Labradors banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
T

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So I have ran into the wall the desk the filing cabinet and I have fallen down. And I am wearing flats today. I hope I get Thur the day without hurting my self or others.

I should wear a helmet today just in case.

Anyone else have this problem? I have been told that I am not balanced, this could be true.

T

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Ender's Mom said:
mmm having some inner ear trouble?
You know I have been told this before. My dad had an inner ear problem. We just thought he was old and was falling down. But they checked him. Said it could last a week or month or a year.

Never had it checked. I just think I am very clumsy.
Mambo said:
It's alot easier towakl with your eyes open. ...lol
I knew I was doing something wrong. Good adivse Amanda, I am going to the copier I will make sure they are open. ;D

·
Registered
15,206 Posts
Sam do you have insurance yet? You might want to get it checked out. That is ... if you are walking around with your eyes open and you are sober ;)

T

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Ender's Mom said:
Sam do you have insurance yet? You might want to get it checked out. That is ... if you are walking around with your eyes open and you are sober ;)
May 1st I am so excited about it too. I have a list of things I need to get checked out. Like the numbing in my arms when i sleep.

R

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Coady is away, so I'm prettty sure it's an inner ear problem, not a sex thingy, lol
There are days when I seem to be more accident prone. I think it's mostly when I have something weighing on my mind and I'm really just not paying attention to what i'm doing. I hope all is well, and the brusies heal quickly. :p

:)

J

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I fall all the time!!! I think I am just clumpsy. My husband says it's because I never pay attention to the things around me. :)

·
Registered
15,206 Posts
I bump into things when I am preoccupied...

First 24 hrs in vegas I was tripping all over myself... felt like such a dork!

·
Registered
10,664 Posts
Ender's Mom said:
I bump into things when I am preoccupied...

First 24 hrs in vegas I was tripping all over myself... felt like such a dork!
I could walk off a cliff if my mind is preoccupied!

Sorry Sam ,no advice here. I have my klutz days, which are getting more frequent.

·
Registered
28,830 Posts
Could your dyslexia possibly have anything to do with it? I'm thinking inner ear infection like some others here but the thought did occur to me.

T

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Paddysmom said:
Could your dyslexia possibly have anything to do with it? I'm thinking inner ear infection like some others here but the thought did occur to me.
I really think I am careless in my walking. Just dont pay too much attention. I am clumsy anyways with anything.

·
Registered
529 Posts
hitting the sauce a little early arent we

hehehehehehehyehehehehehehe

anyway dont have any idea but please wear a helmit try to save what brain cells you have left

1 - 15 of 15 Posts