Just Labradors banner

1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
6,961 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ya know... 2 days before she got here, she was calling me at 3 and 4 A.M. about pain. That broad is being even more painfully annoying since she got here. She won't let me sleep. I would kick her butt out, but her close friends supposedly help prevent heart disease in women.

·
Registered
3,782 Posts
I hear ya Shanna. Have you tried those heating pads for your back? The ones that you can just stick there. But put it on the front where the pain is. I think they work great.

·
Registered
500 Posts
LOL, just as I was reading this, on the Morning Show they are talking about Lybrel - a birth control pill that stops your "Aunt Flo!" It seems like it is a little controversial though. It's coming out in July they just said.

·
Registered
8,070 Posts
Robinfl said:
LOL, just as I was reading this, on the Morning Show they are talking about Lybrel - a birth control pill that stops your "Aunt Flo!" It seems like it is a little controversial though. It's coming out in July they just said.
I just read about this in the paper too...

I may inquire about the low-dose pills where you only have your period 4 times a year, but it takes forever for my medical insurance provider to cover anything new...

·
Registered
4,144 Posts
Yeah, she was here about a week and a half ago, she beat the living crap out of me, and she's due to return in only a couple of weeks. I don't think I'll mess with her visits though, I want more guarantees that it won't cause me more trouble to avoid her visits than just hunker down and wait it out.

·
Registered
7,913 Posts
Aunt freaking Flo will be visiting me while I am away on holiday from Friday. ::) Whenever I have something big planned she ALWAYS visits -- holidays, weddings, birthdays, long days out, etc. If it is a special occasion she is guaranteed to be there. :mad:

·
Registered
13,529 Posts
Trickster said:
Aunt freaking Flo will be visiting me while I am away on holiday from Friday. ::) Whenever I have something big planned she ALWAYS visits -- holidays, weddings, birthdays, long days out, etc. If it is a special occasion she is guaranteed to be there. :mad:
If you are on BC, keep taking them - it will delay Aunt Flo from visiting you!

·
Registered
26,306 Posts
Princess Zoe said:
There is another drug that has been out for a few years that you only get one 4 times a year. It's called Seasonal.
I say don't mess with mother nature... I bet those 4 periods are doosies!!

D

·
0 Posts
Well, I am of a certain age and Aunt Flo and I are barely talking. But when I do see her --- she stays a long time and makes me pay for her absence!

B

·
0 Posts
Aunt Flo is a *****. And the four times a year plan is what gave me the blood clots in my lung so I get the privilege of never being on the pill again. ::)

Sometimes I hate being a girl.

·
Registered
10,230 Posts
My aunt is here too and she's not cooperating with me right now either. Especially because we're trying to start a family she's the last thing I want to see now.

·
Registered
16,476 Posts
My Aunt Flo hasn't visited since August 2006. I think she died.
And she didn't even leave me an inheritance.

·
Registered
13,418 Posts
BudGirl8 said:
Aunt Flo is a *****. And the four times a year plan is what gave me the blood clots in my lung so I get the privilege of never being on the pill again. ::)

Sometimes I hate being a girl.
I can't take them anymore either. So now I get cramps that would bring down a Clydesdale. :-\

·
Registered
16,476 Posts
MidwestGirl said:
zoesmom said:
My Aunt Flo hasn't visited since August 2006. I think she died.
And she didn't even leave me an inheritance.
Well look out if she comes back!! ;D
If she doesn't come in the next 3 months, I'd say for sure she's dead.

1 - 20 of 30 Posts