Just Labradors banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
8,657 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just discovered the "Element Owners Club" forum - there is so much stuff to go though on it - it looks to be a very active forum of very enthusiastic Element owners. And there is a special section for cat and dog owners :happy: It's going to take me forever to get through it - there are tons of sections - more than on here!

·
Registered
7,137 Posts
Oh the pain, the betrayal.........HOW COULD YOU!!!!!
just kidding... :laugh: sound like fun. Enjoy it! You know you can't leave us for very long. ;)

·
Registered
10,007 Posts
patm said:
I just discovered the "Element Owners Club" forum - there is so much stuff to go though on it - it looks to be a very active forum of very enthusiastic Element owners. And there is a special section for cat and dog owners :happy: It's going to take me forever to get through it - there are tons of sections - more than on here!
Got a question maybe someone over there can answer, why don't they paint the whole danged body on them, looks strange. ;)

·
Registered
9,781 Posts
there's a few xterra forums out there i belong to.. shhh

·
Registered
529 Posts
i have been too fauna classified and kingsnake.

and i am not sorry i did it either

and i would do it again

wait i am doing it now
\

·
Registered
8,752 Posts
delmonico said:
patm said:
Got a question maybe someone over there can answer, why don't they paint the whole danged body on them, looks strange. ;)
Glen, they did for the 09s I believe. ;)

I lurk over there too. :happy:

·
Registered
9,781 Posts
delmonico said:
why don't they paint the whole danged body on them, looks strange. ;)
Says the man who wears a onesie *grin*

·
Registered
8,657 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
I love the 2-toned look - it was one of the reasons I got this one rather "unexpectedly", I wanted a 2 tone and they aren't going to make them anymore.

·
Registered
663 Posts
Pat, wait till the posts go out for the Annual Element Owners Club meet up :nerd:

Dwek, absolutely NO Chester over there :( :-*

·
Registered
1,989 Posts
Interesting that the Element forum is good, quite franckly the two popular forums for CRVs are very boring. People are rude and a full week can pass by without anything interested being posted.

I guess it´s just like car itself... boring, very good car but boring...

·
Registered
13,418 Posts
dweck said:
Pfft. No Chester B. Dickens over there, I imagine.....
well technically there hasn't been one here lately either. :suspious:

1 - 20 of 22 Posts