Just Labradors banner

I Am Back Finally!

441 views 7 replies 7 participants last post by  TrappersMom 
#1 ·
Yo Dudes and Dudettes!

I am back finally! Spring Break is here and I can finally get back on the puter. Man, this place is hopping. I got some catching up to do with my reading.

Later Gators!

Zeb Man

#6 ·
Dudes and Dudettes,

We are just staying in town. Do you know the Momma, Dad, and Sissy went to Miami for 4-5 days without me and Zoe Mae? Yes, we got to go to the spa, but we missed out on going to South Beach! Can you beleive this?! I mean, just think of all the lovely bikini clad women I could have goosed, er, I mean introduced myself , too. I know they would have been overwhelmed with my handsomeness. And to think, I could have helped the CSI folks solve some cases. I mean , I am not known as Zeb "Horatio Caine" Woody for nothing.

Oh, well, I guess I will get my chance to go to Florida one day, especially is Sissy goes to the U. She says she is 99.9 % sure.

Later Gators!

Zeb Man

#8 ·
Welkum bak Zeb! We is glad you is FINELY bak onna puter! I tink it was rood for everbodys to go to Florda an not take you wif! I meen, a Lab onna beach- it duddnt hardly get bedder dan dat!

Hab a good Spring Brake! I hopes you get to do fun tings like go to da park anna Petsmart anna MickeyDs for da ICECREAM!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.