Just Labradors banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
6,054 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Thanks to all the members of JL who posted links. I am now officially addicted to The Pioneer Woman. I spent last Saturday and Sunday reading her "Black Heels to Tractor Wheels" instead of cleaning my house. I have read and read.
I've read about her book tour, the family visit to NYC, and how to auger fence post holes. I have read about cattle, Charlie, chaps, and family. I am now reduced to reading her homeschooling blog. And I have no kids to home school. Nor did I home school when I did have kids at home.
Help me I can't quit!

·
Registered
6,054 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
It's crack. I swear.

I do not homeschool, but I have bought some of her recommended products for at-home work.

You do know that Black Heels to Tractor Wheels is going to be a movie? Reese Witherspoon is playing Ree. =)
Yes, I read that. I wonder who they will get to play MM?

·
Registered
5,276 Posts
Love her site :) Glad you enjoy it too!

·
Registered
6,054 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
It's crack. I swear.

I do not homeschool, but I have bought some of her recommended products for at-home work.
=)
Yes, but you have the excuse that you do at least have school age children. I'm an empty nester. No one to home school but the dogs! WTH am I reading about homeschooling?
You are right--it is like crack!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.