Just Labradors banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
21,482 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
First - in my defence, I am recovering from a cold - but still............

So the last 2 days my cordless mouse has been really weird, not doing what it is supposed to or taking 15 tries.

So I am about to go and get my techies all working on my machine - when I think hey why not just replace the mouse?

Looking in the catalog just about to order online when I read the comments "comes with receiver"

****** blank stare *******

Go back to my desk - receiver nowhere to be seen.

Dig it out from a mass of wires and put back on desk.

Yeah mouse is fine

·
Registered
10,307 Posts
I guess I failed too. I was sure you were going to say that you saw, batteries included or not, and realized you needed to change the batteries.

·
Registered
606 Posts
... my cordless mouse has been really weird, not doing what it is supposed to or taking 15 tries...
You're not a techie failure. In fact, you are a Super Techie!!! Even without a receiver, you manage to get the mouse to work, sometimes. :clap2:

·
Registered
6,114 Posts
I once threw away a wireless keyboard because it didn't work anymore and when I brought the new one home, it turned out you had to put batteries in it.

In my own defense, the old one had gone like five years on one set of batteries. If they went out all the time, I'd have figured it out. Probably.

I'm impressed that you figured out the receiver at all.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts