Just Labradors banner

1 - 20 of 41 Posts

·
Registered
10,345 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I went to Kansas Thursday and Friday to find a place to live when I assume my new job there. I found the perfect house for us., It was built in 1930, brick, lots of character and in move in ready condition.

I took some pics:

·
Registered
6,054 Posts
Congratulations!! Love the sidewalk in front. Looks like a very nice place for some walks!!

·
Registered
28,830 Posts
Oh my goodness! That could be one of many in my neighborhood! Love it, love it, love it! Mine is a 1937 model and sturdy, sturdy, sturdy.

I'm so happy for you and Tal! :)

·
Registered
3,519 Posts
Congratulations! What a great house! I hope you and Tal have many happy years there!

·
Registered
11,079 Posts
Congratulations! It looks like a wonderful home. I'm sure Tal is going to be happy there. :)

·
Registered
8,752 Posts
CONGRATS!! :D

What a cute home! I bet you and Tal will be very happy there!

·
Registered
7,352 Posts
Oh that looks nice. I see it has a garage out back and a fenced yard for Tal. I bet he loves it.

I love the size. Does it have a basement for storage also? I miss basements. The houses out here don't have them. And I envy people who do.

·
Registered
9,226 Posts
Congratulations Guy and Tal! Great place...and the fence ...WOOHOO!
btw, was your other place fenced in?
good luck with your move. :)

·
Registered
3,753 Posts
Nice!! Looks great! I love the doors in that house too, with the glass panes...and the fireplace...looks soooo cozy! You two will be very happy there! Congrats!

·
Registered
10,345 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Thanks! Yeah I am pretty exticed and one of the reasons I liked it was the fenced yard. Tal has never had his own fenced yard before so I am hoping he really likes it. I just now noticed my reflection in the mirror over the fireplace! That is a gas log fireplace..:)

It has both a basement and an attic. I figured the basement would have a musty damp feel/smell especially since it rained really hard the night before. Nothing. And it was dry as a bone. If it were ever going to leak it would have!

1 - 20 of 41 Posts