Just Labradors banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
7,352 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The things we do for our dogs.

Today started out with the 1st trip to Lowe's. Got a new spreader, starter fertilizer, gypsum, top soil (to fill in the Cierra holes) 2 new bougainvillea I am finally admitting mine did not survive the frost and a new shovel. Cost $65.

Came home filled in holes, planted bougainvillea.

Went to rental center at 9am and got the areator and spent next 2 hours going over lawn, took it back. Cost $27.00.

Went back to Lowe's got 8 bags of manure, 2 dozen pavers and new garden fence to keep the dogs away from the bougainvillea. Cost $52.00

Spread gypsum and watered lawn, laid the paver along the edge of the patio (hopefully this will keep Cierra from digging there and keep the rain coming off the patio from making a hole, spread Bermuda grass seed (already bought that) spread fertilizer and topped it all off with the manure.

Took a shower and put dinner in the oven (lasagna from Papa Murphy). Went out to the mail box and a coupon is waiting me.....spend $50.00 on your Lowe's card and save $10.00. Now I had 2 purchases at Lowe's today both qualified and I used my Lowe's card as I hadn't in almost 2 years. I even had already written the check so I can just shove it in the envelope when the bill comes.

I am off to have a rum and coke and wait for dinner. Then I am going to hop into my parent's jacuzzi tub I ache so badly I think it will be a Tylenol PM night.

Tomorrow I am sitting on my duff and the extent of my work is going to be to let Cinnamon in and out and MAYBE throw her ball a few times.(Along with yelling at her not to roll in the manure.)

My SIL was suppose to help me but she got called into work. So she is coming on Monday to do my laundry to make it up to me. There dog Cierra comes and runs in my yard several times per week as they live in a townhouse so they are real good about helping with the yard work. My BR and nephew are out of town this weekend on a guys only fishing trip.

·
Registered
2,718 Posts
don't you hate when the credit card thing happen we had the same thing when we built the shed. sad thing it was in the mail box when went to the store :(
I ache all over today too cleaning the garage and fixing the yard. not sure why I both - they will reck it again LOL

·
Registered
22,832 Posts
I'm exhausted just reading about what you did today. The rum & coke & hot tub sounds like a great ending to your day. Enjoy!!! :)

·
Registered
12,586 Posts
Oh my GOSH! You are so industrious! I can't believe everything you did before 9:00! :eek:

Uh, I walked three miles and painted a door today. :-[ Then I was too tired to cook dinner. :p Man, I am LAME!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts