1 - 20 of 163 Posts

·
Registered
20,085 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
...and wiping it somewhere gross.

And I may move my package around.

And then gas out of both ends....

Too much estrogen on the board today -- waxing, bras, make-at-home meals.

Anyone want a cigar? Or a beer? And can we turn up the sound on the Stooges?

·
Registered
10,007 Posts
CoCosMom said:
HEY - why the heck is meal preparation a female thing?!?! HMMMMMM????? *stands with hands on hips*
If it is why am I makin' home made bread right now. ::)

·
Registered
10,664 Posts
dweck said:
...and wiping it somewhere gross.

And I may move my package around.

And then gas out of both ends....

Too much estrogen on the board today -- waxing, bras, make-at-home meals.

Anyone want a cigar? Or a beer? And can we turn up the sound on the Stooges?
I'm all man here. I bought a new chainsaw this weekend . I hung out with the guys talking about synthetic bar oil versus petroleum based oils. Yep,it's got a 42cc engine,18 inch bar ,auto oiler. A real manly saw! Of course I had to return it. My wife didn't like the color.

·
Registered
8,070 Posts
delmonico said:
CoCosMom said:
HEY - why the heck is meal preparation a female thing?!?! HMMMMMM????? *stands with hands on hips*
If it is why am I makin' home made bread right now. ::)
Do you plan to make a bologna sandwich with that bread?

labs4life said:
I'm all man here. I bought a new chainsaw this weekend . I hung out with the guys talking about synthetic bar oil versus petroleum based oils. Yep,it's got a 42cc engine,18 inch bar ,auto oiler. A real manly saw! Of course I had to return it. My wife didn't like the color.
Of course! It needs to match your steel-toed boots and protective eyewear!

·
Registered
10,007 Posts
No bologna samwhiches with it in my house. Most of it though is going to the neighbors house as a return for the fine work they did at my house this winter with their snow blower. ;D Fried taters and sausage for me tonight. ;D

G

·
dare1969 said:
Again, a tongue in cheek post. I seriously doubt Dan is picking his nose and wiping it somewhere, although I have no doubt he eats bologna sandwiches over the kitchen sink! lol

·
Registered
20,085 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
SandieF said:
dare1969 said:
Again, a tongue in cheek post. I seriously doubt Dan is picking his nose and wiping it somewhere, although I have no doubt he eats bologna sandwiches over the kitchen sink! lol
Don't speak for me!! I'm perfectly able to speak for myself: I have, in fact, wiped my green jewel on the seam of my boxer shorts, which, matched with a wife-beater and a pair of gray gym socks, is all I'm wearing right now and have been since Friday. ;D

·
Registered
3,287 Posts
*Hands on hips*

You makin' fun of my thread???

I have yet to meet a straight male that doesn't want a large-busted woman in sexy bra. Fine then, I'll go back to my Women in Songs album and needlework.

*Stomps out of thread in a huff*

;D

·
Registered
10,007 Posts
"Remember anything more than a mouthful is wasted." From some comedy album from the 1970's. ;D

1 - 20 of 163 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.