Just Labradors banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
4,425 Posts
No, but i watched Milk tonight and i've totally been to the Castro and lived in Walnut Creek (there was a scene there) before moving into the city? AND lived 5 blocks from the Haight and so i spent more time watching for things i'd recognize despite the 70s issue?

I'm just sayin'

oh.. good movie

I'm sorry what? The footlocker? It's an okay store, but i prefer Champs.

·
Registered
16,129 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
<sigh>

Yes, "Milk" rocked. I am not ashamed to admit I teared up. If you liked it, you owe it to yourself to rent "The Life and Times of Harvey Milk"--amazing documentary. (The footage at the end of the candelight vigil is taken from this movie.)

Anyway, "Hurt Locker" is about a bomb detection squad in Iraq. It's gotten rave reviews around here as the most honest war movie in years.

P.S. You are so gay, kelli.

·
Registered
6,054 Posts
Glad to see that someone else liked Milk. When I posted about it back in May, no one ever said whether they liked it or not.

Oh and haven't watched Hurt Locker yet.
So did you like it or not Nathan? You didn't say.

·
Registered
23,457 Posts
Glad to see that someone else liked Milk. When I posted about it back in May, no one ever said whether they liked it or not.

Oh and haven't watched Hurt Locker yet.
So did you like it or not Nathan? You didn't say.
I haven't watched Milk because I can't stand Sean Penn. Just seeing him ruins a movie for me.

·
Registered
16,129 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I haven't seen it yet. I'll have to go by myself because SU still can't sit with her leg down for any extended period. I'm wondering if it's worth it--I guess I should just go.

·
Registered
6,666 Posts
We watched Milk last night too. Very good movie. Jackie, Sean Penn was virtually unrecognizable in this role, so you might not hate it as much as you expect. He deserved his Oscar.

Haven't seen Hurt Locker.

·
Registered
11,079 Posts
Havent' seen Hurt Locker but it sounds like it's on my list.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts