Just Labradors banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
2,573 Posts
Wow, cleveland is at number 19. don't know that i would take my labs down there. curious what resturants welcome people's pets.

·
Registered
1,829 Posts
AmazonGold said:
Detroit is #17?? :eek: How odd - I would have figured Ann Arbor before Detroit.
I think they just looked at large cities. Ann Arbor is incredibly dog friendly with all of it's sidewalk dining! East Lansing is relatively dog friendly as well.

·
Registered
116 Posts
I lived in the bay area from 91 to 95 for work related reasons. At the time ((Does anyone know if they still do?) San Francisco Municipal Railway (Muni) allowed dogs on it's buses and trains if they were muzzled. Not just service dogs, but pets as well.

·
Registered
12,586 Posts
Wow, look at that. Only one southern city: Atlanta. I guess I'm not surprised, though. :-\

·
Registered
8,793 Posts
I wonder if theres something like that for Canada... I'd definitely be interested to see it!

·
Registered
21,715 Posts
2labsmom said:
Wow, cleveland is at number 19. don't know that i would take my labs down there. curious what resturants welcome people's pets.
#3 here, "Lucky Lab" brew pub is well know for letting pups join the fun here in Portland! ;D

·
Registered
13,418 Posts
Washington, DC is number 4. Unfortunately it also ranks number 4 in the highest crime rate. I think I'll pass, lol.

D

·
0 Posts
dipete said:
2labsmom said:
#3 here, "Lucky Lab" brew pub is well know for letting pups join the fun here in Portland! ;D
They have good beer!!

·
Registered
12,586 Posts
Brief hijack: I ordered Kevin a t-shirt from Lucky Lab brew pub last year for Christmas. :)

·
Registered
2,962 Posts
I don't believe it. They have Los Angeles among the top 10 ??? - I guess someone forgot to tell everyone that we are a dog friendly town (of millions)

·
Registered
2,653 Posts
Apollopuppy said:
haha NO WAY is St. Louis a 'pet friendly' city ::)
I'm going to go ahead and definitely say WTF?

Saint Louis? I'd expect to see the Lou on the cities most likely to steal and eat your dog list.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts