Just Labradors banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I saw mom's post yesterday and thought I ought to let everybody know I'm still a pretty bad boy. I just don't spin out of whack with it like I used to, ya know?

Here's what I tried out on mom this morning. Heh heh heh... oh I just slay me. She has this pair of sneakers that are what she calls her "faves". She says they are swade, whatever that is. Anyhow, a couple of years ago that girl beagle decided to chew up the cuff of one of 'em. Did a super job of it! Mom wears 'em anyway.

So! There she is this morning, sitting at the computer and I'm bein' all good-like with my new calm self, head at her feet. Hmmmm... there's that chewed up shoe on her foot. I was so sneaky, I just made my lips get really long, then my teef, and I started a lil nibble on that old shoe. Hahaha! I've never done anything like that before and she knew I'd never done that before.

"Flynnie!" mom said, but by that time I'd already just rolled on my back like la-dee-dah, la-dee-dah, who meeeee?

It was so cool. I love still being a rogue. 8)

Better go see what dad's doin in the kitchen now. Later gaters!

Your Man,
Flynn

·
Registered
1,772 Posts
ROFLING..that is hilarious..so funny..ummmmmmmm..no wait..Flynn if you're reading this..it was NOT funny..*giggle* Sounds like you had fun tho..funnin with mom!!!
Jackie

·
Registered
11,079 Posts
Hi paw, Flynnie. I luv to nibble too. Thanks why mom calls me The Nibbler.

·
Registered
22,832 Posts
I think you're really cool Flynn. I like the "bad boys" ;D, I try to lick the garbage can lid & raise it up but mom always hears me & yells. ::)
I think we would have a good time together. ;D

Your friend,
Molly

·
Registered
6,990 Posts
WTG Flynn! ;D

Errr... I mean.... Aww, Flynn, you shouldn't be chewin on mom's fave shoes like that...

1 - 5 of 5 Posts