Just Labradors banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
147 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Yesterday was Huck's 2 week check after his surgery. He had the staples removed and the vet said we could discontinue the antibiotic. He still has a hitch in his walk at times with a little hop on the back leg that had surgery but overall the vet was pleased with how he is doing. He will go back in about 3 weeks for post op xrays..I hate that he will have to be sedated again but...what can you do. If at that time everything looks ok they said we could start some physical therapy with longer leash walks.

We are still on separation mode with Luke and Josie in one end of the house and Huck in the other so they don't get rowdy together. Personally I think he is enjoying all the one on one attention he is getting. My husband said he is getting to be a spoiled only child. Loving all the single devotion being showered on him. Luke and Josie have each other so they are happy but I don't think Huck has missed them at all! He's a funny little guy:happy:

·
Registered
12,420 Posts
Well that is excellent news. I bet he'll be glad to get back with his siblings once he can. Then again, being an "only child" is paying off big time for him. lol

·
Registered
147 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thank you so much for your sweet comments.

·
Registered
2,546 Posts
Great news, continued good thoughts and prayers!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts