1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
11,362 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

·
Registered
10,719 Posts
The guy is obviously behind a glass of some type or two way mirror. The guy's nametag is backwards.
Yep all the signs are backwards also, I think the only racist here is this guy stirrin' ****.

·
Registered
10,719 Posts
As I've often said, bigots come in all colors.

·
Registered
10,307 Posts
Hold on gang. The web cam I have on another computer reverses images left to right. I wouldn't jump on the mirror theory too fast.

There is a real possibilityt hat HPs respnse is valid, inadequate foreground lighting. Maybe not. Maybe the algorythm doesn't effectively take into account the darker complexion. I do not know the facts here, but if i were that guy I would probably come to the same conclusion. Not sure I would call the webcam racist, but would definitely contact HP about their algorythyms. I guesshe did, via Utube.

·
Registered
5,146 Posts
I watched the video and I thought the guy's comment about HP being racist was tongue-in-cheek.
Same. I did think that the light in the foreground didn't look bright enough-which was HP's official explanation.

I think we'll just have to wait and see if there is any merit to his claim. HP will release a patch for their software if it is a problem.

·
Registered
10,719 Posts
I watched the video and I thought the guy's comment about HP being racist was tongue-in-cheek.
Well if it was that makes him a bigger arsehole than before, I shouldn't have to explain why this is so.:rolleyes:

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.