1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
2,695 Posts
Hope Tud is improving.

·
Registered
2,962 Posts
Nancy - I'm sorry to hear Tud has been in the hospital. Just wanted to let you know I'm sending prayers and good wishes out for you both.

·
Registered
28,830 Posts
No change. Still on ventilator, still sedated, still... there.

Our closest friend of some 20 years is coming in this evening to check on Tud, then he will stay the night with me and the dogs. This man knows Tudor as well or better than I do so there will be some serious and some lighthearted conversation going on in this house tonight.

·
Registered
113 Posts
I think of you often, Nance. Hang in there, my dear. I'm glad you have a friend with whom to talk this evening. I hope it will bring you comfort.

Bev.

·
Registered
23,457 Posts
No change. Still on ventilator, still sedated, still... there.

Our closest friend of some 20 years is coming in this evening to check on Tud, then he will stay the night with me and the dogs. This man knows Tudor as well or better than I do so there will be some serious and some lighthearted conversation going on in this house tonight.
I am so glad that you will have some company, and someone who knows Tudor so well. Reminisce, laugh, cry, drink a glass or several of wine, and allow yourself to feel everything you have been bottling up. We are with you in spirit, Nance. By your side.

·
Registered
5,276 Posts
((hugs))

·
Registered
1,913 Posts
so happy that you will have some company. you and tud are in my thoughts all the time. ((HUGS))

·
Registered
11,079 Posts
Nance, still thinking of you. I am glad to hear you'll have a little company this evening.

·
Registered
3,915 Posts
That's great. I bet it will be very therapeutic and healthy just to talk with someone who knows him that well and probably is sharing some of same emotions as you.

·
Registered
2,443 Posts
Prayers continue from southern California, Nance...

1 - 18 of 18 Posts