Just Labradors banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
11,446 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
It's 72F and sunny, with a slight breeze. Absolutely perfect. I got out of class around 11 and have been outside since!

My dad came up to bring my bike back and he brought their dog, Sasha. We took Abbey, Toby and Sasha to the dog park, where they (of course) all went swimming in the mud puddles. Yuck!

Then we dropped off the dogs, went for lunch and sat outside on the patio.

Just got back from a trip to the regular park and went through the woods with the dogs.

Let's just say that we're all tired as heck and I'm sunburned! :eek:

Can't complain.. LOVE this weather!!

·
Registered
3,915 Posts
70 degrees, sunny skies, fighter jets all over the place (Thunder of Louisville practice), and a perfect spring day. Jes and I just got back from a walk and I've written off all studying for the day, and tomorrow.

·
Registered
22,832 Posts
It's beautiful here today. Mid 60's, sunny. Tomorrow is suposed to be nice too. I'm glad. Our lab club is having our spring hunt test & I am thrilled there is no rain in the forecast. :)

·
Registered
5,211 Posts
It's a lovely day here, too. 18C (64F) and sunny.

I transplanted my lilac tree. We haven't been able to really enjoy it since Cameron has pneumonia and can't over do it. :(

·
Registered
13,524 Posts
It's 72F and sunny, with a slight breeze. Absolutely perfect.
Same :p

Have to work for 10 more minutes, but then can get outside. I love this weather too!

·
Registered
618 Posts
75 degrees no wind! :)
Absolutely gorgeous!
Ball throwing session when I get home.
Saturday is supposed to be in the mid 80's :)

·
Registered
10,719 Posts
Low 70's and cloudy, 'spossed to be T-Storms later, but they're saying after midnite now.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts