Just Labradors banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
4,824 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Susan,

Just checking to see how "Pork Chop" & Emma are doing recovering from kennel cough?

I recall you posting that "Pork Chop" is/was supposed to take part in the show in Mechanicsburg this weekend.

·
Registered
9,503 Posts
They're both doing great.

We did get Aidan on a round of doxy last week because I wanted him in good shape for this weekend.
He has been cough free since last Fri-Sat. He got a mild case of it, thankfully. And Emma's was even less...she coughed maybe for 2 days and not as often as he had.

We got lucky that they didn't pick up a real virulent strain. Both had been previously vaccinated with the Bordetella nasal vaccine but that is no guarantee they won't get it.

Thanks for checking in on him :D

How's the princess doing? I bet she loves have you working from home now.

·
Registered
4,824 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Susan,

Lexi most definitely having mommy home all the time, but I am really enjoying working from home. I was not totally sure it would be the right thing for me, but so far it is all good.

I have to laugh though because I thought Lexi's daily naps woulds stop or at least curtail, but they have not. Mommy working from home has not affected her power napping one iota. Most days, I am working & she is napping in her chair in the living room.

·
Registered
9,503 Posts
lol Gooo Lexi... Girl does need her beauty sleep, ya know.

Hey Deb..Labor Day weekend we are keeping Elias for a few days, you'll have to come over and hang out with us.
We are SOOOOO getting Lexi into swimming this summer. She has no choice!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts