Just Labradors banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
10,257 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Was off yesterday. Swamped today. I'll be sparse online today. Be good to each other. Put plastic down on the carpets before getting out the Play Doh. And NO POWER TOOLS!!!!

·
Registered
44,122 Posts
I wondered where you were yesterday!

K, well today is my last day online until next Wednesday, so you be good too! :D

·
Registered
10,719 Posts
And NO POWER TOOLS!!!!

Does that just mean electrical powered ones or does it also include gasoline powered ones.:D

·
Registered
23,457 Posts
Was off yesterday. Swamped today. I'll be sparse online today. Be good to each other. Put plastic down on the carpets before getting out the Play Doh. And NO POWER TOOLS!!!!
I though you were going to say put plastic on the carpet before getting out the baby oil and Twister game ... *whistling*

·
Registered
44,122 Posts
This thread defiitely took a wrong turn.

·
Registered
4,824 Posts
Okay... if we must behave, I guess we can try! :cool:

Won't be too much mischief from me though... I am headed out to smack the little white (in my case they'll be hot pink & bright yellow) ball around (aka play golf) in about 45 minutes. :eek:

Our CYO Golf Outing is today & seeing I am the CYO President, it only seems appropriate that I play (not that I play well, but I do try)

·
Registered
44,122 Posts
Nope. As soon as I saw "power tools", I knew we were in trouble.

·
Registered
21,715 Posts
I'm leaving for a mandatory work meeting, I think the "mandatory" part means its about something serious!:rolleyes: Thanks for the laugh, your comments will give me something to think about while were getting told about cut backs, and how we will have to take care of the same amount of pts. with less help!! Thats a shocker:eek: A keep telling myself, "at least I have a job" You folks carry on, I'll need a laugh and probably a glass of wine when I get back! :)

·
Registered
44,122 Posts
Oooo good luck, Di!!

·
Registered
13,418 Posts
i'm so slacking on the masturbation month thing. :(

·
Registered
10,257 Posts
Discussion Starter #19