Just Labradors banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My name is Olivia; I’m an 18-year-old animal and nature photographer. On April 25, 2009 I became a wife to a wonderful man named Ryan, after 2 ½ years of being engaged. I am now a happily married stay-at-home wife, and the parent of 3 budgies, a rat, bunny, dog, and horse. We have done our fair share of rescue work, and are currently a haven for rats that are no longer wanted by owners. We are housing a total of around 25+ rats at the moment, and we love and care for every single one of them. We recently adopted our beautiful Labrador Retriever "Joans" on May 1, 2009 and she has been nothing but a joy since then. We are hoping to learn, and gain knowledge through this forum!

·
Registered
8,330 Posts
Hey, Olivia! We've "met" on Chazhound. I didn't realize you have a horse and rabbit, too. I grew up with Quarter Horses. I sold my last one when I was about 16-17. My sister still has some, tho, and a couple of Thoroughbreds. I had a couple rats a few years ago, too. They're really cool pets. What kind of rabbit do you have? I have a Mini Rex (tody is his 6th birthday). Looking forward to getting to know you and Joans better!

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I actually don't know what type of rabbit she is, I've never really gotten too much into rabbits. She is a cutie though, and if you saw my flickr she's on there too. Rats are awesome, I have one that is my actual pet the rest are rescues! However, they all have their own individual personalities which can be a riot from time to time. Yeah, I currently own an Appaloosa Gelding named Splash, he is a joy to be around. I broke him to ride myself, so there is a lot of memories with him. We are currently trying to find a place locally to board him so I can get back into riding. I hope to get to know you too! Chazhound wasn't the best experience, but I've learned from it :)

·
Registered
8,330 Posts
...Chazhound wasn't the best experience, but I've learned from it :)
They can be a little rough on people at times over there. Don't give up, tho- they can also be a pretty neat group. There are a couple of boards I'm on that I have to weed through bickering, etc to find posts with information. You just have to get a knack for what to read and what to skip! ;)

1 - 6 of 6 Posts