Just Labradors banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered Users
10,466 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
That's how much 2 lucky Aussies won in lotto last night. :eek:

http://www.news.com.au/business/money/story/0,28323,25716770-5017313,00.html

I don't think I'd even know where to start spending it. Maybe extend the house, get a hyper expensive car & then what? :rolleyes: I guess a few charities would be grateful for a few $$$$

I don't need to worry. I won $13.20 :D Not quite what I was hoping for, but still $13.20 more than I've won in the last year.

What would you do with THAT much money?

·
Registered
4,364 Posts
Get another lab! a slightly bigger car to fit two labs in!
Bigger yard, donate to the shelters around the area, maybe try to pay someone extra cash so my blinds get here already! (tired of living in house with temp blinds) stick the rest in the bank for a rainy day.

·
Registered
16,679 Posts
Ohhh there's so many things I could do!

I would start by paying off all of my credit cards, then I would pay off my parents debt. Next would be a new car, a house and a horse! Oh and I would start some kind of animal rescue/sanctuary. I'm sure there's more but those are things I've always wanted to do!

·
Registered
13,489 Posts
Help my family. Start a lab rescue. Maybe buy a house with more land. I love my house and don't need a different one, but would like a little more acreage. Buy a Jaguar. And a motorhome so we could drive around and see the sights with the dogs. Give some to charities.

·
Registered
21,715 Posts
I wouldn't be going to work today thats for sure!!! That along with what we already have, no doubt DH and I would both retire today- we have so many plans and work just gets in the way!:D Also Sammi would have a playmate, some would go to our kids- charities and investments-

·
Registered
10,257 Posts
I would buy an ice cream cone!

·
Registered
1,474 Posts
Pay off my student loans and my siblings student loans. I'd stay in school and keep working. Set my parents up for retirement. Invest a bunch of it.

Buy a horse!

·
Registered
10,664 Posts
After I told my emplyers to kiss my A$$ I would sit and bathe in the luxury of knowing I was totally debt free. Then I would buy the nicest house in the nicest neighborhood and let it go to hell. Just because I can.

·
Registered
1,273 Posts
Go to England first class via British Aiways and visit Colin.

·
Registered
23,457 Posts
After taxes, 10% would go to charities (Habitat for Humanity, St. Jude's, soup kitchens, and Salvation Army)

Pay off all debts, pay off mortgages for family members

Set up a fund for seniors who cannot afford all their medications, and pay for their prescriptions so they don't have to decide between eating or taking necessary meds

Fill a semi with food and send it around to people who have lost their jobs and are trying to feed a family on unemployment. Give each family enough food for a month.

Buy 200+ acres of land and start an animal rescue and boarding facility, and invest enough so that it can continue long after I'm gone

Build my dream home with a wood workshop and dark room for Bill

Travel, and do random acts of kindness every where I go by anonymously giving money to those in need

·
Registered
10,257 Posts
Jackie -- I hope your dream comes true.....

·
Registered
13,130 Posts
After taxes, 10% would go to charities (Habitat for Humanity, St. Jude's, soup kitchens, and Salvation Army)

Pay off all debts, pay off mortgages for family members

Set up a fund for seniors who cannot afford all their medications, and pay for their prescriptions so they don't have to decide between eating or taking necessary meds

Fill a semi with food and send it around to people who have lost their jobs and are trying to feed a family on unemployment. Give each family enough food for a month.

Buy 200+ acres of land and start an animal rescue and boarding facility, and invest enough so that it can continue long after I'm gone

Build my dream home with a wood workshop and dark room for Bill

Travel, and do random acts of kindness every where I go by anonymously giving money to those in need
I don't think you have enough money for all of that. That would be wonderful though.

1 - 20 of 25 Posts