Discussion Starter #1
Does this look say that:
a. They want dinner
b. They want their walk
c. Mom is getting ready to leave them home alone
d. They want a treat
e. They are being chewed out for being naughty
answer at bottom

I'm waiting for a friend to pick me up and they know they are left home alone for the day.

·
Registered
1,989 Posts
Yay! I got it! You want to know how I got it?

The dog in the middle has a "concerned" (oh no, she´s leaving!) expression. The one on the back, the oldest dog is so used to it that she doesn´t care (well, I´ll go to sleep face, I´m calm cause I know mom will come back). The pup to the left (youngest) is doing his "best" effort to convince you to stay (she´s saying "lookit me mom I´m soo cute! come pet me and stay with me, I bet you can´t resist my cutie eyes).

Misha and Homer do exactly the same... they stop wagging tails and look at me like: don´t leave... i´m so sad if you leave me

Dinner time and walking time have totally different faces, they get antsy and excited about it, move a lot in anctipation, get happy faces and... you probably won´t be able to take their picture because they will be bouncing all over the place

·
Registered
12,586 Posts
I got it too! Yay for me!

The middle one has a look just like Angus when I am leaving. Who is in the middle? They really gave it away with that expression!

·
Registered
1,574 Posts
THis should be a bi-weekly challenge...I couldn't guess. I have a hard time reading my dog, he is always ready for a treat, food and his ball. lol

·
Registered
4,276 Posts
I got it too...Gracie gets the same look as your middle dog as soon as she sees me get my pocketbook. I think my dogs read me better than I can read them:)

·
Registered
13,524 Posts
I guessed right too. Bauer has the look of the dog on the left. He wags his tail, and looks up at me like, "I know you are leaving, but if I stand here and wag my tail like I think I am going; you will sorry for me and take me with you." After the door closes, he looks like the dog in the middle. That is such a cute picture.

·
Registered
21,715 Posts
I knew it wasn't good news' two tails down and the frown on the middle pooch gave it away! Sammi is so readable, but she loves it when mom goes to work and she gets her frozen kong.

·
Registered
23,457 Posts
I figured it out, too, from the expressions. However, my boys would be in their crates, tails wagging, waiting for me to give them their Kong already!

·
Registered
9,926 Posts
That was fun. I couldn't decide between c and e. They all looked either where is she going and what the heck are you going on about . The one on the left with the wagging tail looked like he was saying. I am so cute you will feel sorry for me.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts