Just Labradors banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys!

Many of you have such beautiful photos of your labs inserted in the signature portion. I have been banging my head against the wall trying to figure out how to add a picture of my baby with no luck :(

My computer can't compress pix to 28 kb or whatever the requirement is on this page. Can anyone give me step-by-step directions on how to do it.

Also, how do I add photos in a posting itself? I would like to share a few of my boy with you :)

I am usually really good with computers and their use, but this one got me!

Thanks!

·
Registered
606 Posts
First put the pic that you want as your signature into a photo hosting site (for example, www.photobucket.com). Then copy the IMG link of the pic within the hosting site.

Then go to this forum's "User CP". In there, select "Edit Signature". Enter and save the IMG link, along with any additional text, as your signature.

To attach a pic to a post, you just simply add the IMG link of the pic that you want to show as a part of your post.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.