1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
10,719 Posts

·
Registered Users
10,466 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Don't do no good anyway, no one bids on them, and nobody wants to recycle them, can't make anything new out of them. So they just end up filling up our landfills.;)

Only problem with throwing them into landfills is it contaminates that ground as if it were a nuclear waste dump & thus making that land unusable for at least the next 10,000 years. :eek:

·
Registered
21,715 Posts
You leave your poor li'l mr prez out of this. We all know you're one of those closet Obama fans. :p
Now that made me blow wine out my nose! Yeah you know me so well, a closet Obama fan, HEHEHEHEHEHHEHEHe!!!!!!!! Where's that guy rolling on the floor holding his stomach when you need him........

·
Registered
10,719 Posts
Only problem with throwing them into landfills is it contaminates that ground as if it were a nuclear waste dump & thus making that land unusable for at least the next 10,000 years. :eek:
How 'bout I line the hole with lead, I have a couple of tons of it, can't afford to invest in gold, so I invested in lead.:D Besides that lead is really more useful.;) Could use a few pounds of tin though.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts