Just Labradors banner

1 - 20 of 41 Posts

·
Registered
7,913 Posts
At least every other day but it differs. I have been known to vacuum twice a day to keep on top of the hair sometimes!

·
Registered
29,548 Posts
Right now I have 7 here in the house and I'm allergic to dogs. We sweep and vacuum daily during blow season.

·
Registered
2,694 Posts
Daily...but our vacuum blew up so we haven't vacuumed in a while and its digsuting. Fur EVERYWHERE!

·
Registered
6,845 Posts
It doesn't matter how often I do it, it's never enough. I go through periods when it's everyday and sometimes I just get lazy and only do it once every few days. Either way, it's never enough. Everything is hairy again about an hour after vac'ing. But I also don't brush them often enough so that's a big part of the hair problem here.

·
Registered
116 Posts
We usually just sweep as we have all hardwood floors. Sweep everyday and vacuum 1 -2 x a week.

·
Registered
7,352 Posts
Once a week....but the only room that has carpet in it is the living room and Cinnamon only goes in there to look out the front door so she spends less than an hour a day there. The rest of the house has laminate and I sweep/damp mop with a microfiber mop at least once a day sometimes more if it is raining or she is blowing coat.

·
Registered
5,268 Posts
At least twice a day.....sometimes three. Especially my kitchen/mud room, because it's a dark gray slate and it shows EVERYTHING!!! My vacuum is permanently kept out in the open, cuz I'm always grabbing for it!!!

·
Registered
16,679 Posts
I try to do it every day, but some times that doesn't work out (haha) I sweep/swiffer all of the hardwood areas on the house and the kitchen daily though :)

Dog hair irritates my allergies a little, but it kills my dad so I try to keep up on it.

·
Registered
55 Posts
We have tile in the mail living areas and honestly, I need to sweep right after I've swept! ;D

I'd kill for a ROOMBA, but my Husband is convinced it will destroy the baseboards. :-\

My 16 & 18 yo kids are responsible for vacuuming their own rooms; I vacuum my Design Studio and the Master Bedroom.

The Master Bedroom gets really bad on my side of the room because that is where the dogs sleep. When I vacuumed last, my side was a science project and my husband's side barely needed a vacuum.

Ideally, I should be vacuuming once a week in the Master, but I don't.

Once Ranger comes home, less than three weeks now, I will have to be more diligent. Black, Yellow *and* Chocolate fur now...it's the new Neapolitan! ;D LOL

1 - 20 of 41 Posts