Just Labradors banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
6,114 Posts
I think it looks great. Clean, no fights, air-conditioned so the pups can get some real exercise when it's too hot and humid outside. I'd take mine.

·
Registered
8,472 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
wow, awesome!
Bob, hope you don't mind. Here is their website
Many thanks, their photos give a much better appreciation.

Puff and I are very fortunate in having a large nature preserve with many trails just 2 miles/4 minutes from home. I'd sure miss going there. But there are a few mornings in winter when the wind is blowing and the temp is below 0 F/-18 C when I'd probably opt for the indoor warmth.

·
Registered
10,307 Posts
I opened the link with the anticipation that I would try to get DukesDad to check it out. Not at all what I expected. Would I use it? Maybe in the dead of a MN winter, which means that I will keep my eye on them to see if they go forward with putting one in MN. For the rest of the year, I really enjoy getting outside, and even their 2.5 acre outside doesn't thrill me. Now, I saw doggie water park!!!!! I could change my mind. The place sounds more like a Doggie day camp than a dog park, but that's my impression. Like I said, I enjoy the outdoors and the 10-40 acre dog parks here. 20 below zero or heavy thunderstorms, maybe???

$7.50 for the full day is awful cheap. Doggie Daycare costs $25/day minimum and that is not with an overnight.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts