Just Labradors banner
1 - 20 of 49 Posts

·
Registered
10,258 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Yeah, I was really really bored in traffic today.

I counted traffic lights.

There are 29 traffic lights from my house to my work place. GAH!

You can imagine how much longer it takes me to get to work if I hit them when they are all red. It sucks.

·
Registered
10,664 Posts
Yeah, I was really really bored in traffic today.

I counted traffic lights.

There are 29 traffic lights from my house to my work place. GAH!

You can imagine how much longer it takes me to get to work if I hit them when they are all red. It sucks.
From my house to where I work is either 238 miles or over 1000 miles. I'm guessing alot.

·
Registered
6,114 Posts
90% of the time I only go from my bedroom to my office downstairs. No traffic lights, but lots of animals running out in front of me.

·
Registered
5,276 Posts
I walk to work, 9 lights. If they're red though it does still slow me down!

·
Registered
10,719 Posts
Depends on the route I take, maybe 15 most times, but I can do it with only two but I have to go out of town on the dirt roads, not a bad deal on a nice spring day, takes about twice the time and a little extra fuel.

·
Registered
8,812 Posts
It is 4.5 miles from my house to work. I have two stop lights, but they are usually a yellow blinking light when I go through them at 5:50 a.m. On a good day without someone in front of me I can make it in 7 minutes.

·
Registered
10,258 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
It's 21 miles from my house to work. It takes me almost an hour going in to work (I leave my house at 4:00 p.m. to get there at 5:00 p.m.).
Coming home at 1:00 in the morning it takes me from 20 minutes to 35 minutes, depending on how I hit those lights.

1 - 20 of 49 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.