Just Labradors banner

1 - 20 of 44 Posts

·
Registered
8,376 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I decided to wash Milly's stuffed toys today.

I did not realise she had this many until they were hanging on the line and the neighbour commented. :eek: And these are only the stuffed ones, doesn't include squeaker plastic ones, balls, ropes, frisbees........ *sigh* oh well! She sure doesn't act like a spoilt brat thank goodness LOL!

3 clothesline rows of stuffies!

How many stuffies does your lab have??

·
Registered
137 Posts
I just counted.....12 of them and i can honestly say she plays with all of them, we still have the first toy we bought her---stuffed duck, which unfortunetely is unstuffed and squeeker is gone. It is time they get a bath too...

·
Registered
1,474 Posts
Zero. All the stuffed toys in the house are for children only, which is something we taught Otis early on. My son has a few stuffed animals that he is extremely attached to, and if Otis even looks at them longingly he gets a stern talking to from the 3yr old.

·
Registered
4,176 Posts
Cybil had two or three, but they were all almost as old as she was. Last year she left her favourite one outside and it got ruined, so I bought her a new one. There are only two left now, and they're waiting for the new pup.

·
Registered
21,715 Posts
Wow Sammi should see all those stuffies and then she might learn that if she didn't ruin her's every last one- that she also could have a stuffie or two to play with. I keep thinking she will grow out of ripping the stuffing out of them but so far not so good!:D

·
Registered
1,468 Posts
No stuffies here - the beagles gut them and then BJ eats the outside so no more. The last one I bought was the gorilla that Theo loves so much and it's so cute that I had to rescue him before great harm could befall him so he stills in safety on top of the entertainment center.

·
Registered
48 Posts
We have NO stuffies here. None. I find something cute or something I think Chaos will like and bring it home. In under 5 minutes, it's history. He kills his stuffies, his frisbees, his rubber toys, everything. Everything was meant to be taken apart and then when he's done that he expects a standing ovation because he feels he has done some great deed and is very proud of himself. :mad::)

·
Registered
973 Posts
Sedona had a lot of stuffies until she destuffed all of them or chewed body parts off of her non-stuffed ones. Once those adult teeth come in things are never the same.

·
Registered
24 Posts
I only wish the stuffies would last long enough to wash!! Betwixt the pup and the black Lab, ducks and anything with stuffing do not last beyond two, maybe three days. The pup hasn't figured out how to annihilate the Kong though, thank goodness.

·
Registered
1,146 Posts
We have two HUGE laundry baskets full of animals...:p

1 - 20 of 44 Posts