Just Labradors banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts
T

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just went through my camera and photos and I started out withe like 500 something. I am now down to 343. I need to print all of these. I might have them print half for me and then print the other half next pay day. Its going to cost me to print all 343 of them $68.80. Its like 20 cents a photo plus tax. So unless I can find a place that might be having a special this is going to cost me.

I just take take take pictures and Just forget to print them on my little printer. I think with this many I am going to take my chip in and have CVS print them for me. It will be better pictures too.

·
Registered
8,330 Posts
None. Honestly, we have an old (almost 6 years) Sony Mavica. The pictures go on a floppy. With the settings we have it on, we can get 6 pictures on a disk.

·
Registered
6,788 Posts
None right now, I just uploaded them on the weekend.

Doesn't flickr or some other place online have a better deal than 20cents per print? Have you checked Walmart online?

T

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Well all of the ones on my camera are on photobucket. but I want to print them for our coffee table photo album. have lots of funny pictures of us and our friends and the dog of course.

·
Registered
4,595 Posts
Usually only a few. I normally upload them to the compuer and put them on shutterfly after I take pics.

·
Registered
10,007 Posts
Down load them as soon as I get a chance, back-up with a disc, print some. I think a couple weeks ago when I took 183 on my trip to Ft. Hartsuff was the most I ever had on it. I delete a lot of them also.

·
Registered
7,052 Posts
I don't print that many of mine. I upload to the computer. Shutterfly.com charges 19 cents per print. With that many, it might be even less. They do a great job, too.

·
Registered
7,781 Posts
I usually upload to the computer as soon as I take them, then delete from the camera.

This past weekend I was taking pictures and when I uploaded them to the computer I was a little confused as to why the ones I took first were toward the bottom of the screen. I finally realized I had took number 9,999 picture and it doesn't go to 10,000 so it went back to number 1.
I know I take a lot of pictures, but I have only owned this camera a little over a year and I have now taken over TEN THOUSAND pictures. :eek:

·
Registered
1,116 Posts
G'day,

None, as I moved a stack off to the storage server we've got here.
Won't take long for it to fill again though.

Cheers,

Pottsie

·
Registered
557 Posts
Im like you Sam I have like 400 and some pictures, Most of them are of nothing really. But I have a printer that my camera hooks up to and I just print them out right there. But I never seem to erase any pics when Im done. LOL

·
Registered
13,130 Posts
Buy a print package from Shutterfly. You should be able to get them for .15 a print with a prepaid package. I only have a few on my camera right now. I try to transfer themoften. I have a lot more that I need to print. I haven't had pictures printed since the Fall. Yikes!

J

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
If you live near a sams club, use them! I think its 12 cents a picture. You upload them to samsclub.com and then go pick them up. If you sams club has a photo center you can pick them up the same day, if it doesnt, then it takes 2 days to arrive, but you dont pay shipping fees. I havent found anywhere cheaper.

·
Registered
10,230 Posts
If you do it online at Walmart.com and have them ship them to you or to the store it's only like 15 cents a peice.

I don't keep any on mine I d/l them to the computer and leave them there.

T

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
BrownDog20 said:
Im like you Sam I have like 400 and some pictures, Most of them are of nothing really. But I have a printer that my camera hooks up to and I just print them out right there. But I never seem to erase any pics when Im done. LOL
Well its 50 bucks to buy the ink. And that prints 100 photos. But come the 80th pic it doesnt come out very good and these are from when we went to watch FSU last year and lots of last summer and lots of party pics.

·
Registered
1,871 Posts
After transferring the pictures to my PC, I normally wait a couple days before formating my CF card. I have a 4gb and 8gb CF card so running out of memory isn't a big deal. Then I use Smugmug.com and Costco.com for a majority of my printing...

·
Registered
10,664 Posts
21 with 3 more to go. Film camera. ;D ;D ;D

K

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
i upload then delete immediately.

i use costco to print. online. cheap, and done within the hour unless i do it the night before, in which they are done first thing the next morning.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts