Just Labradors banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
53 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just wondering. I'm at home right now, but normally can't help keeping an eye on whats going on here. It's addictive, really hard to stop

·
Registered
869 Posts
I check in a couple times a day while at work and at home. I'm at work right now.:)

·
Registered
10,307 Posts
Can't respond right now. the boss just walked into my office.

·
Registered
44,122 Posts
I'm at work! I don't have a computer at home at the moment (well, for the last year!).

What's more interesting to me is, people who spend so much time here while home. Don't you have much better things to do? :p

·
Registered
53 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
your right, even though I'm home the only reason I have my computer on is to take care of some work

·
Registered
44,122 Posts
Not you, Nobile (did I get it right?). Some post all day long while home. I would be cleaning, or doing laundry, or walking the dogs, or working out in the yard, or riding my bike....

·
Registered
53 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
you got it right! really though I can't sit around the house. I need to always be doing something or I start stressing out.

·
Registered Users
10,466 Posts
Too many. 'Tis the main reason why the US economy is in the crap that it's in because all the so called workers spend more time on dog forums & FB than they do worrying about their jobs. :rolleyes: As a result, their customers don't get their orders delivered on time, customers are on hold for hours waiting for someone to get off the net to answer the phone so they can complain. Said customers get pi$$ed off & take their business elsewhere causing that company to go broke & lay off those same employees who were too busy on line to care about their customers in the first place. And you always thought it was Dubya's or Obama's fault didn't you?. :rolleyes:

Go ahead, flame away. :p

*Runs out of thread before the missiles & bullets start flying in his direction* :D

·
Registered
10,307 Posts
Garth, ' Too many. 'Tis the main reason why the US economy is in the crap that it's in because all the so called workers spend more time on dog forums & FB than they do worrying about their jobs. As a result, their customers don't get their orders delivered on time, customers are on hold for hours waiting for someone to get off the net to answer the phone so they can complain. Said customers get pi$$ed off & take their business elsewhere causing that company to go broke & lay off those same employees who were too busy on line to care about their customers in the first place. And you always thought it was Dubya's or Obama's fault didn't you?.

Go ahead, flame away.

*Runs out of thread before the missiles & bullets start flying in his direction* '

Yep! You are right. Well, maybe you are right. Maybe half right. Maybe half wrong.

Maybe some who have time during the day to post from work are the same ones that take the work home and more than makeup for the time lost in the office. Or maybe spend 10 hours a day in the office, but take 15 minutes of it to read and post. Whatever floats your boat, but the assumptions are not necessarily accurate.

·
Registered
44,122 Posts
Maybe some who have time during the day to post from work are the same ones that take the work home and more than makeup for the time lost in the office.
Me! Me! Not to mention coming in on Saturdays for free. :D Besides, I have to post from work. I need to multi-task!

·
Registered
1,483 Posts
I'm at work.

We have been very quiet, business is slowing for us so we have plenty of time to waste........... enjoy the web, I mean. There are two of us answering phones and such and even when times are good, there is never enough work to keep both of us busy.

·
Registered
13,489 Posts
I'm at work. It's usually the only time I am on here. Too much to do at home. Plus I'm at a computer all day at work, it's the last thing I want to do when I go home or on the weekend.

1 - 20 of 26 Posts