Just Labradors banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
3,193 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
have labs who try to join you in the shower? This is Bali's new stunt, which is so strange to me seems how he hasn't been much a water pup. Jaida will just lie on the bath mat, but he sticks his nose in and then tries to climb up over the tub into the shower with me. Do your labs pull this stunt?

G

·
Mine does. In the master bath I have stand alone shower. Since his first couple days he has to be in there with me...I learned helikes the water fast. He would sneak in and sit in the corner..Wet and all..of course he was able to sneak when he was 5 pounds or so. Not he just smack the curtain and comes in...Looking into shower doors now.

G

·
Dakota will get into the shower with me.. EVERYTIME i get in the shower shes one step behind me as soon as the water comes on...
Maggie tried it one time and figure out that there was water falling from the sky...

·
Registered
6,645 Posts
OMG! I was thinking about posting the same thing this morning while I was in the shower and Brigetta jumped in! Everytime I take a shower...she's not far behind!

G

·
LOL, Rory did when he was a baby. Now he is too big, but he still "stands guard" on the floor right outside the shower. He is so cute and smart and comes right in as soon as he hears the water running.

·
Registered
1,846 Posts
Maxi is in there with me quite often just to get wet, and when she really needs to be washed, that's where we do it. :laugh:

·
Registered
183 Posts
My Samson always tried to get in the shower with me. He LOVED IT! Especially if he hadn't had a bath in a while. Sometimes I would find him sitting in the tub waiting for me LOL.

·
Registered
3,575 Posts
I have had both Grace and Maddy jump in the tub with me.  No one has done the shower though...

Grace used to like hanging out in the shower as a pup.......

·
Registered
16,129 Posts
Aww, that's cute! Where's Karina's (TangerineFizz) old sig pic? :D

Theo doesn't try to join me in the shower. He seems to see the bathroom as Molly Cat's territory. Now Molly, on the other hand...her favorite trick is to hide between the inner and outer shower curtains and attack me when I'm getting out. :)

·
Registered
314 Posts
Hank tries so hard to get in. If I turn the water on and the door is cracked at all he is barreling through it and jumping in. He has done that since he was tall enough to get over the tub. He would love it if I bathed him everyday or let him take a shower with me but that is just weird.

·
Registered
3,083 Posts
Clarence has succeed in sneaking into our tub shower a few times. He just sits at the end of the tub with his mouth open, towards the water. In our stand alone shower, there's a tiny opening between the bottom of the glass door and the tile step, and he lies on the bathmat, licking the water in the space. He licked it so hard once that he opened the door with his tongue!

·
Registered
4,312 Posts
I give Beau a kong when I get into the shower and he seems to hurry up and devour it so he can peek in around the shower curtain in the back....he loves it when I let the water hit him in the face. Then when I am done...he has his own towel that I wipe his face with...then he tries to lick my legs ::)

It's become our daily routine!

G

·
Maggie stands guard also waiting to lick the water off my legs. Sometimes she sticks her head in and licks the water off the floor of the shower. (guess what we can't do in the shower anymore?- pee-pee) IS THAT CONSIDERED OVERSHARING? :eek:

·
Registered
47 Posts
Yum athe nonswimming non water loving dog prefers to lay on the bath rug waiting for me to openthe curtain so he can lick the water off my legs. Whew I am glad I am not the only one who has that problem! i used to think it was kinda strange for him to do that! :)

·
Registered
4,020 Posts
Koko just sticks her head in, The cat Boo on the other hand will jump right in and roll at your feet! ::) When my 8yr old takes a bath we have to lock Boo out or he is right there with just his head above water!
Terri

By The way my mom tells me that my sisters lab Rushie sits in the jacuzzi with her.

·
Registered
4,824 Posts
So far Lexi has not attempted to get in the shower with me, but like many of your pups she does lay in the bathroom usually on the step-out mat waiting for me.

If she is not in the bathroom, she is laying in the hall in front of the bathroom door. My guardian.

Now if I happen to be taking a bath... egad :eek: she is right there sticking her head over the edge of the tub & trying to eat the bubbles or licking my legs while I am shaving them

·
Registered
174 Posts
Finnigan has tried to get into the shower, but has never made it into the tub. He'll just sit on the bath may until I'm done ;D

1 - 20 of 20 Posts