Just Labradors banner

1 - 20 of 48 Posts

·
Registered
3,782 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Bear gets 5 cups split between 2 feedings. Max gets 4 and Diamond gets 2. I am using a regular cooking measuring cup.
How much are you guys feeding??

·
Registered
6,788 Posts
Tucker gets 2 cups a day split between two feedings. He's on Proplan currently.

·
Registered
9,503 Posts
Aidan gets a little under 3 5 days a week, once a week salmon added to 1 cup and once a week 2 cups and a cup of beans and sardines

Emma is a free feeder... I wish she ate MORE...we have problems keeping weight on her in the summer when she swims all day long.
She eats about 2.5 cups.

·
Registered
506 Posts
Maggie gets 3 cups a day split into 2 feedings (we had to up her food when Finn came along and she had an all day playmate). Finn gets 2.5 cups a day split into 3 feedings. He was getting 3 cups but got a little chunky so we cut back a little.

·
Registered
16,679 Posts
Abby gets 3 cups split up into 2 feedings (1 1/2 each time).

Molly gets 2 1/2 cups split into 2 feedings (1 1/2 cups in the am and 1 in the pm) once she starts keeping weight off combined with exercise she might go up to 3 but we'll see.

·
Registered
116 Posts
Peanut gets three cups split between two feedings. She gets the Flint River Ranch Trout & Sweet Potato. Does very well on it.

·
Registered
6,676 Posts
Rider gets 2 cups split between 2 feedings

Rookie gets 4 cups split between 2 feedings

·
Registered
5,336 Posts
1 cup each morning and evening meals. Plus, I add about a tablespoon of wet to their kibble at each meal.

F

·
0 Posts
At 8 AM Laika get's one full cup, at 11:30 she get's a half a cup (pm), and at 18:00 hours she get's an other full cup ...

And in between time some cookie's and other stuff dog's like to eat ;)

1 - 20 of 48 Posts