Just Labradors banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
6,788 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just reorganized my bookmarks.

I have too many. Probably around 100 or so.

·
Registered
16,129 Posts
I have dozens. Most of which I never look at. And most of the things I find I need I haven't bothered to bookmark. I'm an organizational mess.

·
Registered
28,830 Posts
Not too many at home but at work there are WAY too many. Sometimes I look at them and wonder why I saved some of them in the first place.

How do you organize them?!? I've never figured that out.

·
Registered
13,418 Posts
put them in folders and delete the ones you don't need or want anymore. something i need to do. there are just so many of them.

·
Registered
8,376 Posts
I have at least 100. I have them all categorised in folders and they are alphabetically stored in those folders :whistle: anyone else around here OCD about organisation too?

·
Registered
2,573 Posts
i have about 20 and i thought that was a lot but most of you have me beat. :laugh:

·
Registered
12,170 Posts
I have hundreds. Most have to do with Architecture and design. I have files broken down into the 16 categories of Architectural specifications and then those are broken down into sub folders for the various materials of those 16 categories. On top of that are categories for Architecure firms, Interior Design firms, Contractors, design blogs, etc.

·
Registered
23,457 Posts
I have a bazillion or so. :whistle: I like that you can alphabetize them in IE, and the folders as well. Did you know that if there's one you want to keep at the top, if you put a ! or * in front of the name, it will stay above the As? Just so ya know! ;)

1 - 14 of 14 Posts