Just Labradors banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
6,666 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Darby will be a year and a half old next month, and every single night after she goes to bed Neil and I talk for a few minutes about how wonderful she is. I just can't get over how much I love that kid. Is that normal to talk about every night? Maybe it's 'cause it took us so long to have her (5 years). Just curious if other people do this, it won't stop me. :)

·
Registered
10,636 Posts
As a mom of a 24, 20 and 14 year olds I can tell you it doesn't change. However, some nights our discussions have been more worried then wonderful (not often)....
We still find ourselves talking about how great we think our kids are.

·
Registered
10,664 Posts
It's the honeymoon that never ends. (accept for when they started dating and I wished they were little again)

Edited to add. 25 and 28 years old.

·
Registered
1,642 Posts
I don't think it ends, of course when they are older it might change a little bit. I love my kiddos to pieces, although when I get a phone call from the school someone didn't turn in a homework or something like that I might get a little grumpy.

·
Registered
192 Posts
My daughter just turned 14 and I think she is the greatest! Every year on her birthday I do have a good cry in private. I am going to miss her terribly when she leaves for college and goes off into the world. Even though that is what the goal is:)

·
Registered
4,737 Posts
I still feel like that especially with Logan Im not saying I love him more than Rian and Brendan but Im just still so in awe of him

1 - 9 of 9 Posts